Chapter 19

It had been one month since Tai's funeral. Ruby was studying it was only three mouths till graduation. Ruby was looking into police academies she wanted to be a police officer...like her mom. Ruby was on her lap top when Weiss came in. "Hey Ruby what are you doing?" Weiss asked sitting on Ruby's bed. Ruby turned in her chair smiling brightly to her girlfriend. "Just looking into police academies," Ruby responded coming to the bed sitting next to her girlfriend. Weiss leaned against Ruby's shoulder "can't believe graduation is in three months..." Weiss mumbled closing her eyes. The two fell back onto the bed holding each other close.
"You're gonna go to business school right princess?" Ruby asked keeping her eyes closed as she asked. Weiss smiled into the crook of Ruby's neck "yeah...it sucks that we're going to different schools," Ruby groaned with slight sadness. Weiss kept her smile "you do know we live together right?" Weiss asked in a joking tone.
Ruby looked into Weiss's eyes "I know! But we're not gonna be together for multiple hours a day!" Ruby complained with sad puppy eyes. Weiss let out an amused but happy sigh as she brushed hair out of Ruby's face. "You dolt I know that and I'm not happy about it but we'll still be able to be together in the evenings," Weiss said shutting her eyes as she buried her face into Ruby's chest.
Ruby let out a happy giggle "I love you~" Ruby cooed kissing the top of the snow haired girls head. Weiss grinned "I love you too..." Weiss whispered as she wrapped her arms around Ruby. The two fell asleep together as they cuddled.
Whitly came in looking for them only to find them sleeping. He giggled grabbing a blanket at draping it over them. He walked out closing the door quietly.

The next day

Weiss and Ruby were in the mall shopping for nothing in particular.

They walked down the long hall filled with stores and other things for people to enjoy. The two walked past the arcade Ruby stopped looking in. Weiss already knew what she was going to ask. Ruby slowly turned to Weiss with a big grin. "Can w-" before Ruby could answer Weiss answered. "Yes we can," Weiss said with a calm smile. Ruby's lips curled into a gigantic grin as she bounced up and down happily. Ruby ran in Weiss followed behind with a grin.
Ruby was crushing it at DDR. Weiss smiled as she watched her girlfriend dance. Weiss noticed a giant Lucario plushy that caught her eye. Lucario was her favorite pokemon and she would love to have it. Ruby was done but Weiss didn't notice her approaching.
"Weiss?" Ruby said causing the white haired girl to jump. Weiss turned to Ruby "oh! R...Ruby you startled me!" Weiss said. Little did she know Ruby had already noticed her looking at the plush. "Do you want that plushy?" Ruby asked pointing at the lucario plush. Weiss became flustered "n...no it fine..." Weiss responded waving her hands. Ruby didn't listen "I'm gonna get it for you!" Ruby cheered running to play games to earn tickets. Weiss slapped her forehead "what a dolt..."

A few hours later

Ruby and Weiss made it home they walked since the mall wasn't to far. Ruby had won the plush for Weiss who was very appreciative.
"Thanks again for winning this for me Ruby..." Weiss said in a quiet voice. Ruby smiled that smile that Weiss loved so much. "It's no problem princess, it was really fun plus when you're happy I'm happy~" Ruby winked with a blush forming on her cheeks. Weiss blushed looking away flustered but happy.
They both made it home and went to sleep.

Three months later

Ruby and Weiss were in separate classrooms taking their final exams.
Ruby was writing her answers down after she finished she set down her pencil. Ruby sighed "wonder how Weiss is doing...?" Ruby wondered as she looked out the window.
She was still thinking about college and which one she wanted to go to. Professor glynda picked up everyone's test and everyone went on a hour long break.
Ruby walked down the crowded hall to the courtyard where Weiss and her were supposed to meet. Ruby saw Weiss sitting by the fountain on her phone. Before Ruby could walk up to the middle schnee her phone buzzed. It was from Weiss.