Prologue

Zayn and Liam had been married for almost four years and have been trying fo a child for the last two years. As Zayn is cable of carrying a child like a lot of the gay male community. They had even been using the calendar the doctor gave them to track Zayn Ovulation and they both had fertility tests they took a little while ago came back with nothing obvious the doctor says that it might be something that just won't happen for them.

The worst part though is that everyone else seems to be having children last year their close friends Harry and Louis had a baby boy named Edward William Tomilson but everyone just called him Eddie and of course, Zayn and Liam were happy for them and love there baby with their whole hearts. But it also made them very jealous they weren't even together when he was conceived it was a drunken hook up in the back room of Zayn's and Liam flat.

Currently, they were considering other options but they both super sad they just want a baby that is half of each of them. they can't talk for too long before Zayn ends up crying into Liam's shoulder whilst repetitively apologizes for things he can't control while Liam rubs his back and whispers sweet things into his ears.

Trying for so long is starting to take a toll on their relationship everything is tense most of the time Liam feels like he is walking on eggshells whenever he brings the subject of adopting or getting a surrogate. It has definitely changed things in the bedroom everything used to be so loving Liam would be so delicate and would always whisper nice things into Zayn's ear but that didn't happen anymore now it was like a task on the do list something that had to be done it was always done quickly with not much care as both boy's just wanted to get on with life.

Neither of the two wants this to be the end of there relationship they are both deeply in love and Neither of them would be able to recover from a divorce so they are trying the hardest to not to get  upset at each other.

Today they were going to babysit Eddie so that Harry and Louis can have some alone time hopefully to make Eddie a big brother. The Couple were always worried about Liam and Zayn babysitting him they were worried it would upset them and they would up arguing or just sitting there staring as the other played with the toddler but Liam and Zayn both managed to convince them

Currently, Liam was in his office he told Zayn he was working but, really he was researching baby things and how they could have a baby but he got distracted and ended up watching baby videos that made him smile but also made him upset thinking about the fact that he might not have a child of his own for a while

A/N so I sort of started writing this a few weeks ago & I kind of love what I've written so far so please vote & comment if you like the idea/ the start
Edited 14/08/21