??? - Eyesheild 21

OC Profile
Name: Sora Kobayakawa
Alias: 'The Devil's Angel', 'Small-Fry'(Used by Hiruma)
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Birthday: December 21
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 102 lbs
Relatives: Sena Kobayakawa (Older Twin Brother), Shuuma Kobayakawa (Father), Mihae Kobayakawa (Mother)
Affiliation: Deimon Devil Bats
Year: 1st Year
Position: Strategist and Medic
(Just for Fun
Bench Press: 30lbs
40 Yard Dash: 4.4 Seconds)
Backstory:
She was bullied as a young kid along with her brother. She runs fast due to running away from bullies and she also has to be fast when doing her deliveries if she wants to finish with enough time to spend time with Sena. She works at a nearby small family-owned clinic/pharmacy. She doesn't get much but she helps her family and she likes that. Her job is delivering medicine to the people who aren't able to come and get the medicine and she also helps clean the building. She is cute and her personality is sweet but because she is so shy and she only ever focuses on her brother and her school work, she doesn't have any friends. Instead, she helps her brother, which led to her being bullied as well. She helps her brother by fixing the injuries he gets from the bullies, she ended up liking the way he smiled after she helped him and so she set her sights on being a doctor when she grows up. She volunteers at the hospital on Tuesdays and Thursdays and continued to work at the pharmacy every night. She uses what she learned to help her brother in any way she can. Right now she is on her way with her brother to check to see if they got into the same school that their childhood friend Mamori Anezaki goes to.