??? - One Piece

Luffy is a girl. Luffy's mother is a celestial Dragon. She had a one night stand with Dragon when she snuck out for a party. Everyone thinks luffy's father is another noble. Luffy hears the voice of all things. The voices raised luffy and taught her right and wrong. Because of that Luffy saw what the other nobles were doing was not right. She started to secretly help the slaves that her family had taken. Luffy was 4 year old when Fisher Tiger freed the slaves and Luffy begged him to take her with him. The voices told luffy who her father was and directed her to him, he didn't want her getting hurt or killed or hunted (like Ace). So he called his father and asked him to take care of her and not let anyone know he was her father. (He doesn't know who her mother was). Gsrp took her to Fuusha Village and asked 16 year old Makino to take care of her. Luffy then cut off all of her hair and acted like a boy. She grew up happy and when she was 6 she met shanks and ate the devil fruit. She still talks to the voices sometimes, but rather than parents they are now more similar to friends. She declares to shanks that she is going to be king of the pirates because that way she can be the freest person in the world, because she understands what it is like to be caged and trapped and she never wants to feel that again. Luffy is still childish, but she is smarter. And everyone thinks she is a guy at first.