??? -Camp Camp

Name: Y/n -maybe
Age: 10
Gender: Female
Camp: counselor camp
First episode appearance: Jermy Farts

She comes to camp on the bus with Jermy, their moms are close friends, she knows how to help him with his issues, they see each other as brother and sister. For some reason when she touches Jermy's shoulder he looks heather and nicer.
"Max!" Y/n says as she approaches him with a big smile. "Y-Y/n! What are you doing here?" (Yes, he stutters), Max's face turns light pink. Everyone is shocked at max's shy smile and stutter. "My mom signed me up! I haven't seen you since school got out, how have you been?" She excitedly converses with him while he stutters every few words.
Jermy then calls her attention and she excuses herself before joining him to go find what tents they are in. Everyone asks max what that what and he cusses them out saying it's not any of their business. Pikeman thinks she's beautiful and says a small remark saying that he wouldn't mind taking a girl if it was her. Max gets angry and almost breaks the deal. But his friends hold him back and they all continue the day like normal. Anytime anyone starts to get angry or anything like that she steps in to help solve it. When Jermy leaves she says that maybe the group can help him make friends and she gives him all of his medications before hugging him and kissing him on the cheek, making both max and pikeman a little p'ed. They say their goodbyes and everyone goes back to the way things were, Gwen asks her what camp she signed up for, because they forgot to ask, and she states she signed up to be a counselor in training.  Both Gwen and David get tears in their eyes, for different reasons and they hug her. (David: because she loves to camp, Gwen: because they get some help)
Also, when Daniel sees her he calls her princess, and everyone freaks out saying "YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!?" And Daniel runs up and hugs her rambling about how she's his princess and he has to save her and his queen. And calmly while trying to get away she explains that before he started on the whole cult thing he was her stepfather (still is) and when he was introduced to his religion he was taught/ convinced that her and her mother were the only pure people in the world, but he got a little too clingy and weird so they left him and got a restraining order on him, which expired last month, for convenience purposes. She thinks he's a creep but would rather he went back to how he used to be, which was just like David (she also makes an underhand comment about how she thinks David and her mother would be the perfect couple).