??? - Fairy Tail

Lucy and Natsu have a one night stand. One week later Lucy gets kidnapped. While with them she starts to feel depressed then she finds out she's pregnant and decides she is going to live for Nashi's sake. When she finally escapes, after 2 months, she forgot all of her memories of ever going to Fairy Tail. The last thing she remembers is leaving Natsu and happy at the restaurant in the first episode on July 2nd X784. This is 10 years of memory loss. She gets helped by an old couple and they figure out again that she's pregnant. After 7 months she has the baby girl and something tells her to name the baby girl Nashi. (Which is the name she decided on while she was with the dark guild).  Lucy lost her spirit keys so they can't tell her what happened during that time she doesn't remember, and she assumes that the keys she had before were lost sometime in the long time span she forgot. Eventually, when Nashi is 7 she went exploring and found a cave up near the top of the snowy mountain next to the village they live near (they don't live in the village, but rather in the forest near it). The cave seems to be a small house like abode. Nashi finds a bunch of journals and decides to read them. She learns that the person, or rather people, who lived here where a woman named Ur and her two apprentices, Gray and Lyon. Nashi learns ice make magic from the books but decides not to tell anyone due to the extremely anti-magic village they live near. Nashi also loves exploring the forest. While exploring she finds a set of shiny keys, at the touch of her hand the keys glow and Loke appears. He seems to be extremely worried about Lucy as they haven't heard from her in over 7 years. Nashi explains that her name is not Lucy but her last name is Heartfilia. Loke eventually figures out she is Lucy's daughter and forms a contract with her, as does Lucy's other spirits. Nashi often converses with Loke telepathically while he is in the key. Loke finds out that Lucy lost her memories and asks Nashi if she could not tell her about this. So she doesn't. Before she found those keys she had spotted Aquarius's key in a nearby lake, she asks Loke if he knows anything about it and he is shocked but happily urges her to summon and make a contract with her as well. Nashi continues to learn Celestial magic and Ice-Make Magic for 3 more years. Then on Nashi's 10th birthday the guild that kidnapped Lucy comes back and takes her again. Nashi asks Loke for help and he tells her to go to Fairy Tail and ask for help from Natsu Dragneel. But he tells her not to tell them who her mother is and says that she has to tell them her last name is Celeste. Natsu, on the other hand, is heartbroken at how he could not save Lucy from being kidnapped. He is constantly looking for her while taking jobs. He disbanded team Natsu and everyone in the guild is concerned for him. When a small little girl comes into the guild one day smelling faintly of Lucy he has to face some of the problems that he has been avoiding for a long time. He gets to know Nashi better and eventually cares for her as a daughter, growing protective. When he finds out that this little girl has no father and is here because her mother got kidnapped he swears that he will stop at nothing to get her mother back, for her. (Nashi only tells gramps that she is here because of her mom. Everyone else thinks she just joined to join. He is doing research. Especially because he believes that this little girl is Lucy's (their long lost friend) daughter). As soon as Nashi left the anti-magic village her body started to change, she started to get hotter and whenever she saw fire she licked her lips. (She is starting to gain her dragon slayer magic. The reason it took so long was that the village had put up charms to suppress/ cancel strong magic. And ice make and celestial were both small enough to pass under the radar.) She doesn't know what's going on and she is afraid of that. (A/N: I don't know how I want the story to go about on this). When Lucy is taken back to the dark guild she starts to remember everything she had forgotten. So now she knows Nashi is Natsu's kid, and that her spirit keys are lost. The dark guild kidnapped her to use her keys to open a new book of demons they found. They found they needed celestial magic for it and they held a grudge against Fairy Tail so they thought 'two birds one stone'. The book looks old and the cover is worn away. All you can really see is NAS---. This book was only found 6 days before they kidnapped Lucy. When they learn that she doesn't have her keys they go to look for them. I don't know what I want to have happen next.