??? - Assassination Classroom

Looks: Genderbend Kuroko from Kuroko no basket

Name: Kuroko Shiota

Alias: Shadow

Birthday: July 20

Gender: Female

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 100 lbs

Blood Type: A

Relatives:

Nagisa Shiota (Twin Brother)

Hiromi Shiota (Mother)

Unnamed Father

School: Kunugigaoka Junior High School

Class: 3-E

Seat Number: 0

Occupation: Student

Status: Alive

Personality: Kuroko is very quiet and shy. She is very blunt and often has a hard time reading the situation. She has almost no presence, so much to the point where her mom and classmates forget about her. Only a few people can tell when she is there no matter what, such as her brother, Karma, Asuno, the principal, and the hospital staff. She has issues with self-worth and often has a hard time approaching people. She is very weak and has a lot of health issues but still keeps a smile, well when people notice.

History: Kuroko was born 5 minutes after her older brother Nagisa. When she was born she was deathly ill so she had to stay in the hospital. Because her mother could not play 'doll' with her she decided to use Nagisa. Eventually, because of her lack of presence, her mom forgets to visit her. Luckily her father remembered enough to bring Nagisa for visits. She grew up in the hospital and stayed there for schooling until she got into junior high, by that time she was okay enough to go to school but she still had to live at the hospital. She went to school with her brother and found out that no one notices her, even the teachers. So for lessons, she studied on her own and for tests, she went to the principal, while there she meets Asuno, and she became good friends with him. She ends up being number 1 in the school, but because no one knows her everyone calls her 'Zero'. Even though she is smart enough for A-class, because of her illness, she has to stay in D class so her brother can watch over her. She also ends up becoming close friends with Karma after her brother introduces them. Over time the two rivals, Asano and Karma, both end up falling for her, but she is unaware. When Karma is suspended Kuroko is sad she can't talk to him, but he still visits her in the hospital from time to time and they text each other occasionally. When Nagisa is put in the E class, she goes with him. Much to the dislike of Asano, who just got her all to himself. He asks her to join him in A-class, to which she refuses saying that she has to be with her brother. Asano gets angry and he directs the rage towards E class, making him extra mean towards them. On her first day in E class, Kuroko gets sick and is unable to come until a week later. When she gets there no one notices her, which isn't unusual. Let us see how the unkillable sensei reacts to the invisible girl.