Chapter 1 - 🔞Reading is a Pleasure

Literally.
Welcome to my new story...
Warning: No mature content.

Wei Wuxian is leaning his back on the slanted branch of the tree

Wei Wuxian is leaning his back on the slanted branch of the tree. He wants to snap for a while after long tiring hours of chasing the ghost that Jin Ling accidentally freed from his pouch. That ghost is a very naughty one who is an expert in making love potion.

Wei Wuxian smile as he remembers. They don't need a love potion because they are in love with each other naturally. As he closes his eyes to snap, he starts to dream about his husband.

As he entered the Jinshi, Wei Ying saw his husband reading a thick book while leaning his back on the pillar. He quickly placed the Suibian on its holder and run to his husband.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying steps inside the room and gets inside in between Lan Zhan's busy hands holding a thick book. Wei Ying leans his back caging himself to his husband's arms and chest.

He is planning to distract his husband.

"Wei Ying.." Lan Wanji quickly frees his one hand, embrace to Wei Ying's slender waist and sniff his neck. Still eyes on the book he is reading.

"Lan Zhan...kiss me..." Wei Ying said while playing the tip of Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon.

Lan Wanji obeyed and kiss him softly on his lips but his eyes never leave the book.

Wei Ying turns his body facing Lan Wanji and teased his husband as his hand starts to remove Lan Wanji's forehead ribbon and loosen his belt.

While Lan Wanji continues to read, Wei Ying is busy kissing his husband playfully. Teasing him by his tongue on his neck, he then licks and sucks Lan Wanji's earlobe.

"Wei Ying..hmm." Lan Wanji closes his eyes as he groans in pleasure trying to restrain the lust that is taking over his body.

"Lan Zhan...just read..." Wei Ying said in between his playful kiss and starts to loosen Lan Wanji's belt.

Lan Wanji opens his eyes and continues to read.

Wei Ying began to explore his mouth while his hands are busy untying the string of his husband's robes one by one.

"Lan Zhan, don't move and continue to read, and you are not allowed to touch me...." Wei Ying challenged his husband and tie the forehead ribbon on his hand.

"Mn." Lan Zhan makes himself busy reading trying not to distract his focus.

Wei Ying starts to pleasure his husband licking and sucking all over Lan Zhan's body until his mouth reaches the two protruding nipples.

Wei Ying stares at it and rubs one nipple with his thumb gaining moan from his husband.

Lan Zhan almost closes his eyes in pleasure as he hummed controlling his but he must keep the words and continue to read.