Chapter 5 - 🔞I care for you

Because someone is whining in my insta messenger, haha, I updated.

Warning: It has smut, believe me.🤣

Lan Wanji jaw drops when he saw Wei Wuxian is jerking himself on the bed. He was about to turn back to give him privacy but Wei Wuxian saw him already.

"Lan Zhan, help me...." Wei Ying cried. He is not used to it. He never touches himself but he doesn't understand why he needs to do this to himself so urgent.

Wei Ying's face is crimson from embarrassment. He knows that his husband's love is gone but at least he hopes, he has mercy on him.

Lan Wanji looks at him intently and remembers his brother.

Your husband is pregnant, whatever he feels, wants, or needs you must help him out and please him. His pregnancy hormones will affect your daily routine but the important thing is to keep the baby safe at all costs.

Lan Wanji ears turned pink as he slowly turns his back and walk towards their bed and sit beside Wei Ying.

Lan Wanji's hand is shaking as he reaches his husband's member and helps him release. Wei Ying is gasping as he holds Lan Wanji's hand with a splat of his cum.

"Lan Zhan, you are hard. Let me help you too.." Wei Ying said when he noticed the bulge on his robe.

Even Lan Wanji doesn't feel any love towards his husband, he can't deny that he feels aroused when he saw Wei Ying in that situation.

Wei Ying pushed Lan Zhan in the bed and quickly pull his forehead ribbon.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan exclaimed. His mind is against it but his body is betraying him.

Too late because Wei Ying already remove his belt and before he can speak, Wei Ying ravishes his lips.

Lan Zhan gives in and obeys his thirst for lust and desire. After all Wei Ying is his lawful husband.

He then let Wei Ying do whatever he wanted to do on him. Lan Zhan shifted and switch their position. His body is burning in lust and desire that he can't ever resist. He caresses Wei Ying thigh when his robe disheveled and he finally undresses him.

Lan Zhan removes his cloth one by one while Wei Ying's becomes wet. If his Lan Zhan recognizes their love, this is a romantic scene but this time, he will not choose. Whether Lan Zhan loves him or not, he is always willing to give his heart, body, and soul.

Lan Zhan kissed him again but this time, with care like he is kissing a fragile person. He played his lips on Wei Ying's lips and his other hand is caressing his stomach. Lan Zhan feels more aroused and when he remembers that his husband is pregnant. He kissed him deeper until his tongue playfully tugging Wei Ying's tongue and tasting his sweet cavern.

"Mmmn.." Wei Ying releases a soft moan as he feels his husband touching his body carefully.

Lan Zhan's lips trailed down on his neck and jaw up to his earlobes. The warm breath makes him wanting more.
Lan Zhan likes how Wei Ying's body reacted and trailed down his lips and tongue down to his collarbone and chest gaining moan from Wei Ying.

"Aaahhh...Lan Zhan..."

Hearing his name within his husband's moan made, Lan Zhan feels more desire and rubs his hard cock in between Wei Ying's thigh.

"Wei Ya..." Lan Zhan moaned as he is losing his sanity with the unbearable pleasure. He doesn't know that he is calling Wei Wuxian that way but it slips right through his mouth when he feels waves of sensation creep all over his body.