Chapter 9 - 🔞Everyday means Everyday

Enjoy reading...❤

As soon as Lan Wanji hears the first cry of his son, his tears drop to Wei Ying's face. His Wei Ying gave birth and sacrifice his life for their son, the fruit of their love. Wei Ying...I love you so much.

The truth is, Lan Wanji never unlove Wei Ying. Not even a split second. The unlove potion does not affect the people who are in love naturally and purely.

It will only erase the magic words that people always utter to express their feelings and hinder them to do the action. But in his heart and mind, he loves Wei Ying to death. It is painful for him to watch his husband suffer believing he doesn't love him at all. Because of his true love and its pureness, the unlove potion spell is losing its effect every time Lan Wanji will think how much he loves Wei Ying.

As the baby grows inside his womb, it gives more bond to his love despite Wei Ying believes he doesn't love him at all. Wei Ying believes he is doing all the care because of the unborn child. But because he can't express himself through words, the unlove potion affects his partner.

It will ruin and corrupt the lover's mind to believe the opposite. Lan Wanji figure it out after three days he stepped barely on that unlove potion and he understands it clearly from the wicked ghost that the fruit of love can restore his love. That means Wei Ying will believe in him again that whatever he did from the previous months were all real and pure, made of love.

Lan Wanji smile. He was really restrained and wanted to surprise his husband. He hopes that Baby Weiwei will have good sleep all night.

Lan Wanji planned it very well and Lan Xichen invented a new spell that doesn't need directly direct to the person. He will put a spell on his crib to protect the baby from hearing their moans.

Lan Wanji blush at his shamelessness. What he will do, he missed his Wei Ying so much and it's been three months now. But he knows this time, Wei Ying will not even spare him once he learned the truth and he is prepared for that.

Lan Zhan entered the Jinshi as if like when Wei Ying thought he doesn't love him. He put down the Bichen and lean closer to kiss his sleeping baby on Wei Ying's chest.

Wei Ying pulls his face a bit to give access to his husband. He missed his son so much, probably. Did he miss me too? Hmm..why he is not giving me any kisses since I gave birth?

They prepare dinner together while Baby Weiwei is sleeping. After two hours he will wake up again for feeding time then sleep again for four 3 to 4 hours.

Lan Wanji smile. Enough time for rough lovemaking.

After dinner, Weiying is preparing Weiwei's crib while Lan Wanji is preparing the bathtub, filling it with hot water.

Wei Ying gets up and prepares himself when he feels Weiwei is ready to sleep. Anytime soon, the baby will sleep on his own.

Wei Ying was about to get inside the bathtub but he halted when he saw the water is filled with fresh red rose petals. The aroma starts to get into his nostrils.

"Lan Zhan...." Wei Ying mumbled.

"Can I join you?" Lan Zhan asked as he starts to remove Wei Ying's belt.

"Lan Zhan, you remember this?"

"Mn, always."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

Lan Wanji wanted to do this during his pregnancy period but Wei Ying becomes sensitive and doesn't want to smell any flowers so they removed flowering plants near the Jinshi.