Chapter 8 - 🔞The Past

"A-cheng, what I will do now?" Wei Ying leans his head to his brother's shoulder while Jiang Cheng is holding the 3 months old baby on his chest.

"Wei Wuxian, stop worrying. Just wait for your husband and ask him instead of me...."

"But A-cheng, I feel shy..."

"I can't believe the shameless Wei Wuxian is shy now after you elope with Lan Wanji years ago."

"A-cheng!"

Wei Ying blushed hard when he remembers how their love started and how his Lan Zhan falls for him. Everything started when the first time he enters Cloud Recess.

"Whoa, A-cheng, who is that guy?"

"He is the Second Childe Lan."

"Wow...he is very handsome and..."

"Stop daydreaming, let's get into the classroom, the class will start soon."

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and drag Wei Wuxian inside.

While the teacher is reading the 4000 Rules of Gusu, Wei Wuxian is busy staring at the handsome face of Lan Wanji. Wei Ying's right hand is on his jaw and his elbow leaning on the table.

He doesn't care about the lesson, he cares about Lan Wanji only. Lan Qiren noticed him and because he is not focusing during the lesson, many times he was punished. But as days passed by, Wei Wuxian is getting worst as his Lan Zhan is not giving him any attention until one day, he made Lan Qiren furious.

Lan Qiren decided to lock him inside the Library Pavillion and let Lan Wanji watch him copying the Gusu Rules many times.

Because of boredom, Wei Ying starts to play and flirt with his ultimate crush. Its been six months now since he started studying in Cloud Recess but Lan Wanji never spares him a glance and attention that made Wei Ying pursue.

"Lan Zhan, you are not smiling. You must move your jaw at least."

"I don't need to.."

"Eh, Lan Zhan, it is called muscle jaw exercise. You have to exercise your jaw or else it will lock."

"What do you mean."

"Smile sometimes, you will become more handsome in my eyes..."

"I don't care.."

"Come on Lan Zhan...hey..do you want to read something exciting?"

"Reading Gusu Rules are exciting already.."

"Lan Zhan! That is not what I mean. Here...see?" Wei Ying excited show a pornographic book and starts to flip the pages and it stops to the page with both males in 69 position.

"Shameless!"

"Why Lan Zhan, have you tried those already? Is it good? I thought you are a virgin.." Wei Ying said.

Wei Ying laughs so hard when he saw Lan Zhan's ears turn red.

"Wei Ying!!"

Lan Wanji suddenly ripped the page of the pornographic book and crumpled them.

"Lan Zhan, that book is expensive. You need to pay me."

"No need."

"Lan Zhan, tell me about it, I want to know if you experience it already."

"I did not.."

"Eh? So how are you going to tell me?"

Lan Wanji suddenly stands up and pulls up Wei Ying's shoulder and slam his back to the wall.