Chapter 7 - Fruit of Love

Hello here...haha..welcome to another boring chapter. enjoy the boredom...😄

Su She is carrying the wad of keys. They caught a lot of wicked ghosts and need to imprison them. He then slowly open the dungeon. He lit up the oil lamp and enter. The ghost inside the bundle of pouches is kept moving to want to escape.

Su She suddenly trips off his foot inside the dungeon and one of the pouch drop. Su, She quickly gets up and checks the pouches. Unaware of the count, he continues to walk until he reaches the cages. He then opens them one by and put each pouch inside the cage.

When done, Su She was trip off again and curse.

What is wrong here? Why I am always falling to the ground suddenly? Before he can get up, a soul-eating ghost already hug his body and entered his body.

Lan Qiren called out an emergency meeting to the assembly area.

The students, Lan Wanji, and the rest are already there except for Su She.

"Where is Su She?"

"Uncle, he brings the ghost to the dungeon." Lan Xichen answered.

Before Lan Qiren starts to nag, Su She is approaching already.

"I'm sorry. Ah, it was tough this time."

"Did you make sure they were all in the cage?"

"Yes, Master Lan."

Wei Ying is 8 months pregnant now. His stomach is as s round as watermelon. Lan Wanji smile when he saw his husband rubbing his tummy when he entered the Jinshi.

Wei Ying has the sweetest smile when he saw his husband still in wet hair as he takes a bath at the cold pond with Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen.

Like what they always do, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying help each other prepare the dinner and happily eat. Lan Wanji is more caring and a bit touchy as days passed by. He never refuses at all everytime Wei Ying needs him. Though he is still shy to initiate to do his husband, at least Wei Ying can sense it easily.

It is 8 in the evening, Lan Wanji is preparing the bathtub for Wei Ying's hot bath.

"Lan Zhan did I made you tired. I'm sorry..." Wei Ying clings his hands to Lan Zhan's neck.

"No..." Lan Zhan's voice trembles as their face are just inches apart.

Wei Ying was about to kiss his husband but he saw the kettle cover is lifting.

"Ah Lan Zhan, the water is boiling already..." Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan blushed and turn his back as soon as Wei Ying free him.

Lan Zhan poured the hot water inside the bathtub. When Lan Zhan is done mixing the water, the playful Wei Ying quickly undresses himself leaving nothing. His round tummy is so beautiful in Lan Wanji's eyes but he quickly averted his gaze avoiding the tempting sight. Glad that Wei Ying turns his back it is more tempting as it shows his sexiness and curvacious spine and round bottom.

"Lan Zhan, I will be upset if you don't join me." Wei Ying called out his husband and pouts.

Lan Wanji stares at Wei Wuxian intently who is now inside the water lifting his foot at the edge of the bathtub. He looks so sexy and Lan Wanji can't help but gulp his saliva. Lan Wanji just heaves a sigh and answered shortly.

"Mn."

Lan Zhan picks the Bichen and Suibian and places them on top of the table near the bathtub. He then removed his clothes and join his husband. Lan Wanji didn't hide his lust and desire and start to kiss Wei Ying passionately while caressing his round tummy.