Chapter 3 - Seduce my husband.

Thank you for reading the previous chapters and voting for it to the point you are almost speechless and don't have energy at all to say something.😅🤣

Enjoy reading...❤

In Yunmeng Lotus Cove, Lan Xichen received a message from his uncle. As soon as he finished reading it,  he quickly relays the message to Jiang Cheng.

“A-cheng, Wei Wuxian is...”

“What happened to my brother?”

“A-cheng...calm down...”

“Let's go to Gusu as soon as possible.”

“Your brother is fine and he is pregnant...”

“Really?” Jiang Cheng smiles and grabs the letter from Lan Xichen and reads it himself excitedly.

“Ha? What does it mean Lan Wanji doesn't care about?”

“Yeah, Wei Wuxian is fine but my brother is not...”

“What do you mean?”

“We will find it out. Uncle wants us to visit Cloud Recess and help him resolve the problem.”

“Then let's go now.”

“As you wish my dear....”

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng prepare their things needed inside the pouch and after an hour, they fly with their sword heading to Gusu.

Wei Wuxian wakes up and opens his eyes and looks around. He was surprised to see his husband beside him.

“Lan Zhan...what happened...why we are in Jinshi...”

“You pass out this morning.”

“Why did I pass out?”

“You are pregnant. One month pregnant.”

“Really?” Wei Wuxian slowly sit. Lan Wanji helped him lean his back to the headboard.

“Here, eat this. Uncle said, you must regain your energy.”

“Lan Zhan...we are having a baby soon...”

Lan Wanji just looks at him but did not show any response to what he said.

“Lan Zhan...how long are you going to ignore me?” Wei Ying pouted

Lan Wanji prepares the tray and picks the bowl of congee.and start to fees Wei Ying.

Wei Ying eats silently but in his heart, he is really happy knowing that his husband is feeding him. It's been a while since his husband did things like this to him because they were both busy.

Later, he will ask why his husband is acting weird lately but now, he doesn't want to ruin the mood.

“Lan Zhan, the congee is so delicious. Did Uncle Qiren cooked this for me?” Wei Ying asks unconsciously.

“No, I cooked this for you...”

Wei Ying giggles when his husband responds and to know that he cooked the congee. Wei Ying suddenly forgets what had happened yesterday and this morning how cold the treatment of his husband was.

Wei Ying doesn't care about it anymore, the more important is right now. He is having a wonderful and quality time with his loving and caring Lan Zhan.

“Lan Zhan, thank you. Thank you for taking care of me and our baby...”

Wei Ying was about to become emotional when they heard a knock.