Imagine #2: Thatch ("Blackbeard")

Prompt/Request: Imagine Thatch giving you piggyback rides
Pairing: Thatch x Reader
Relationship: Friends
Requested: Nu uh
Warnings: None
Notes: Just another sample because I'm bored
Pronouns: She/Her

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You loved it. You loved the ocean air hitting your face and flowing through your hair. The smell of the salty sea as you and Thatch sailed back to Havana for a few days to restock the ship. You watched as Havana came into view over the horizon, you could make out some of the shacks and as you got closer you could see the sand and the dock.
     Thatch brought the ship around and shouted a few orders about bringing in all sail and throwing down anchor. You immediately ran away from the wheel and started helping and shouting small orders, the crew nodded as they let you help and order them. You were Thatch's right hand-woman. And neither him or the crew looked at you differently for being a woman. They accepted you for who you were(plus if they didn't Thatch wouldn't take it too lightly) and they didn't look at you like you were one of those whores in the taverns. They didn't look at you like you were just a sex doll to be married off. They treated you like family and a part of the crew. They treated you properly.
     You finished helping dock the ship as everyone started getting off. You quickly ran back up to the helm and fixed the wheel so it was stable and wouldn't shift around the boat. As you were just finishing up you saw Thatch leaving the cabin. An idea sparked in your mind and you quickly finished and snuck around behind him.
     You took the one window that was offered and jumped on his back as he shrieked like a girl and stumbled forwards. You started to laugh as he soon caught his balance and started to laugh with you. Soon he shifted around and grabbed the back of your knees and continued walking with your arms around his neck. Both of you laughing and making jokes about Edward.
     Both of you reached the tavern while laughing up a storm. Everyone looked at both of you and smiled. Thatch walked in with you on his back and a huge grin on his face. You kept telling jokes about Edward and now Charles. The both of you kept telling them as you walked up to Edward, Benjamin, and Charles. You managed to tell your last joke before hearing and "OI!" and "HEY!" From Charles and Edward.
     Both you and Thatch laughed harder as he set you down and sat down. You went and sat at the edge of the table as Thatch's and your laughing calmed down. Soon enough all of you ordered pints and laughed, and joked, and drank to your heart's content. You loved being a pirate. It gave you a sense of freedom. And being among other pirates, specifically these ones, gave you the warm feeling of security. You felt safe.

A/N: Was this good or bad??