🍋Well, haven't the tables turned: Ezio Auditore

Smut

Prompt/Request: The reader is a bully, he chooses a new target after the last target transferred. That target is Ezio, but the Reader's plans don't go accordingly
Pairing: Ezio Auditore x Male!Reader
Relationship: Victim-Bully (to lovers obviously)
Requested: Its an idea I had
Warnings: Bullying, Homophobia, Sensitive Themes, Suggestive Content, Smut
Notes: Modern AU, This was supposed to be just a Lime, but it turned into Smut
(R/T/N)- Random Target Name
(S/M/N1)- Squad Member Name 1
(S/M/N2)-Squad Member Name 2
(S/M/N3)-Squad Member Name 3
(S/M/N4)-Squad Member Name 4
Pronouns: He/Him

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
(Y/N) is known to be really popular. But, he's also known for his ruthlessness. He will not go easy on his targets.

You walked into class, looking around for (R/T/N). They weren't there? Where were they? What happened? Questions circled your mind as you sat down and got your things situated. The teacher called attention to herself and spoke. "So due to unfortunate circumstances, (R/T/N) has transferred to a different school. It's not good to dwell on things so, moving on!" She said energetically. "Now, we are gonna talk about atoms, which are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons" she changed the subject.

You sighed as you heard the first period bell go off and grab your bag and sling it over your shoulder. You walk out and head to your locker and switch out your things. You go to close your locker but someone did it for you. You were about to get angry but looked and it was your squad, (S/M/N1), (S/M/N2), (S/M/N3), and (S/M/N4). You smiled and fist bumped (S/M/N1). "Whats up guys!" You exclaimed.
"Nothing much, how 'bout yourself?" (S/M/N4) says.
"(R/T/N) transferred. So we need to find a new target." You whisper to them. You look around as they pointed out a few different kids. You smirked and kept looking. You saw one boy and smirked. "Him." You whispered as you subtly motioned towards him.
He had long chocolate brown hair, deep brown eyes, tanned skin. And a scar over the right side of his lips. You had to admit. He was good looking. You weren't completely straight... and by that you were completely gay, you were as straight as a circle. Your friends didn't know though. Which made it hard to make comments on how some guys in your school were.
You and your crew snickered and got your things and went to your next class. You were thinking of things on how to bully your new target. You spent the rest of the day thinking of ideas.
When you walked through the door to your house to find it empty. You sighed and looked around for a note that your father left for you. Eventually you found it and skimmed over it. Your father was gone for a few days with his buddies. It wouldn't be the first time, he usually left you at home, alone. Your mother had left when you were 10 for someone else who had more money. And your father.... To put it lightly, he didn't like the idea of you being gay. So he tries to get away from you for as long as he can and ignores you.
You sigh and send a message to your group chat.

TheOneAndOnly(Y/N): Yo guys!
TheOneAndOnly(Y/N): Come over, dad left on a 10 day fishing trip with his buddies.
TheGreat(S/M/N1): Omw, parents are apparently out for "Date Night" smh
TrashyPieceOf(S/M/N4): Parents said ok, be there soon bro
BtwIt's(S/M/N2): Be there soon, have to call a babysitter for little bro
HiMyNameIs(S/M/N3): Gotta sneak out, supposed 2 b doing hw
TheOneAndOnly(Y/N): Ok c u all soon.

And that's where the chat ended. You walked into the kitchen and took your bag off and threw it beside the counter and proceeded to make Macaroni and Cheese. Thomas Jefferson would be proud. You let the macaroni boil as you took out your computer to quickly finish your homework. Only some history on the Renaissance, you opened the textbook PDF and skimmed through it and answered questions. You slid away from the computer to stir your macaroni and went back and finished.
You closed your computer and finish making your Macaroni and Cheese. You scoop it out into a bowl and walk into the living room and turn on the tv and sit down and eat.
Soon enough the door bell rang and you shouted. "It's open!" And took another bite of your delicious food as your entire squad struts in and closes the door. You laugh and set your bowl down.
They sit down and you all start brainstorming ideas to make the boy's life hell.