A/N Please read, its really important for everybody to know

I posted this in my conversation board but for the people who have my book and don't follow me:
(Also the Altaïr x Reader will be out soon)

⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT⚠️⚠️

Sooooooo something happened in Among Us and this needs to be Addressed!

So an hour ago I was playing among us and doing all fine and dandy. Until some person who was the color red with no name had said something about they will hack your phone if you don't join a certain discord chat and that is was Russians that would hack your phone. And I wouldn't have thought anything of it except that someone yesterday, who was the color red and has said something about Trump 2020 or something. And you know the little map that you start in and wait for the host to press start. That all goes black and it's fucking endless.

And it's not just 1 chat bubble saying this. It's fucking hundreds.

⚠️Be careful about those who join and are the red skin with no username. Those are usually the ones who do this.⚠️

And now I can't play among us and my wifi was fucked up while I was on pinterest. (Im still having problems). I can't even start games anymore.

So word of advice. Be careful with who you play with. Just be careful in general. Because I can no longer play it and and having internet problems.

I have a theory, but don't get angry at me:
So since Among Us is going under some technical issues with the creators. And they are undergoing some game updates so there is less hacking and less discrimination. So there is a possibility that with them opening up the game and fixing it. There could be loopholes for people to do more hacking in a small amount of time.

So just some words for warning, for those people who are like me and play online games without their parents knowledge.
⚠️BE VERY FUCKING CAREFUL.⚠️