Imagine #3: Leonardo Da Vinci

Prompt/Request: Listening to Leonardo Da Vinci ramble on as you sit under the stars together.
Pairing: Leonardo Da Vinci x Male!Reader
Relationship: Friends-to-lovers
Requested: Nope
Warnings: None
Notes: Im using He/Him pronouns for a reason. 1: GAYNESS IS ADORABLE. 2:Leonardo Da Vinci was gay and as I said it would be more adorable!! And just for story reasons, he will be an inch or two taller.

 2:Leonardo Da Vinci was gay and as I said it would be more adorable!! And just for story reasons, he will be an inch or two taller

Anyways, let's proceed.
Pronouns: He/Him

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You quickly walked out of the Villa Auditore from after some sparring with your brothers and made your way to Leonardo's studio. you were about to just open the door, but only remembered that he keeps telling you to knock. You sigh and knock before hearing a few things fall to the floor with a clatter and a weary voice saying "Coming! Hold on a minute!" That recognizable voice obviously belonged to the artist held up in this house.
You stood there as you heard muffled footsteps coming to the door quickly. You were about to knock on the door again just to bother Leonardo, but he opened the door before you could. Which upset you a little bit. "Ah! (Y/N) it's good to see you again!" He said with a smile as he hugged you, you hugged back. "Where are my manners?" He asked himself. "Come in!" He said warmly as he stepped aside to let you walk in. He closed the door behind you and went back to his desk with different invention designs.
     "What are you working on Leonardo?" You ask as you walk over and look at the many blueprints on his desk. "These seem intricate, what could you ever need it for?" You asked as you tilted your head a bit as you looked at him. He looked up at the right moment to see your head tilt and it made his heart flutter.
"It's just some designs I am working on, it is going to take years to get a final product, anyways, what brings you here?" He asks with a kind smile as he stands up straight(He isn't tho) and looks at you.
"I just wanted to come by, and I finished sparring with Ezio and Federico." You say with a shrug. "And I haven't seen you in a while, I miss hanging around you." You beam, hopefully not giving yourself away.
Leonardo chuckles and says. "The Auditore brothers, Federico, Ezio, (Y/N), and Petruccio." He smiles. "One question, who won?" He asked with a small chuckle. You laugh.
"Not me, Federico went after me first and knocked me on my ass and had my arms behind my back and my face in the gravel." You laugh. "Ezio got Federico off me, those two fought as I ran and hid under Father's desk" You start laughing uncontrollably, Leonardo starts to laugh with you.
"Did you sneak away to hide here?" He asked after his laughing died down. You look away with a red embarrassed hue crossing your face, he had it all figured out. Leonardo chuckled and shook his head. "You are a strange man (Y/N), strange indeed" He said as he walked around his desk and ruffled your hair.
You huffed and backed up as he stopped and smiled. Before you could say anything there was loud knocking on the front door. Two people knocking. "Come on little fratello! Come out, Father wants us home and we need to finish our sparring because you got away!" You heard Federico say.
"Come on little Brother, Petruccio wants you and me to get him feathers also." Ezio says. You tense knowing that Ezio is just using Petruccio as an excuse to get you to come home.
Leonardo looked at you. "Go out the window in the back, I shall cover for you" He whispered to you as he motioned to the curtain. You smiled and gave him a quick hug before running quickly and quietly to the curtain and gently pushed it to the side to make sure there was no noise. "Coming!" Leonardo said loudly and made it seem like he stumbled over a few things and went to the door. You quickly left out the window as your feet gently touch the pavement. You heard Leonardo say that you weren't even there. That you haven't even shown up.
"You're kidding?" Federico asked. "He hasn't shown up at all?" He questioned.
"No, I am afraid not, I have not seen him since last week when he came by" Leonardo lied.
You had to refrain from chuckling. You looked around for a place to hide, you saw a ladder and you immediately crept over and quietly went up the ladder and onto the roof. You weren't on Leonardo's roof but the one next to it. You had little experience in freerunning so you just sat down and waited for Leonardo on the roof of the house next to his house.
It seemed like an eternity but you could hear your name being called. You stood up and looked around and saw a patch of Leonardo's roof open up with him there looking out. You had the face of surprise as he chuckled. "Come over here" He said as he got up and closed the hatch behind him. You scoped out the gap between houses and it was a semi wide gap.
"Leonardo! Im not going to make that!" You whisper-shouted while pointing at the gap.
Leonardo laughed, he turned and opened the hatch and went in and came back out a few seconds later with a wooden board. "Here I will set this down and you can walk across" He said as he set down the narrow board across the gap.
You sighed angrily. "Giuro su Dio se cado ti colpirò in testa!" You whisper-shouted. You set your first foot on the board. You were about to another foot on but the setting sun glared in your eyes. You used a free hand to block the glaring sun as you put another foot on and shuffled your way across. You muttered curses in your mother tongue. You had two steps left as you started to wobble. You ended up losing your footing and falling at an angle. Your hands caught the rim of the shingled roof as the rest of your body dangled.
Leonardo quickly shuffled over as you pulled yourself up. He helped pull you the rest of the way up. You rolled over and laid on the angled roof with a relieved sigh. "Are you alright?" Leonardo asked. You rolled your head over to look at him with a small huff. He chuckled. "Mi dispiace" He chuckled while smiling at you. "Is there anything I can do to help? Or make you not as upset at me?" He asked
     Feeling a bit bold, you immediately replied, maybe a bit too quickly. "You can kiss it better" You blurted out before realizing what you said. You blushed and stuttered out. "W-Wait! Sorry I was thinking out loud! You d-don't have—" You were cut off by Leonardo getting closer to you and kissing your cheek.
     Both you and him blushed 10 shades of pink and red. "Did that help?" He asked, with a slight teasing tone in his voice. "Or did I need to do it again?" He chuckled after your eyes widened. You did not expect this, in all honesty.
     "N-No you don't need to" You said with a small stutter. He chuckled before laying down on the roof next to you.
"Suit yourself" He joked. You reddened. "All jokes aside, (Y/N).." He started. "I really adore you, your aloofness, that small tilt when you always question something, how you redden when I make a comment about you, I like how you jumble your words when I tease you about the smallest things. I have been trying to hide my feelings for a while now and I can't hold them anymore. I adore you (Y/N) and I would love to spend all my time with a man with your persistence and astonishing personality." He said as his face reddens.
You were in shock. "I-I adore you too Leonardo, for too long" You say with a cheeky smile. He smiles and pulls you in for a hug as you hug back. I love you so much you don't even know. You thought. "So, if you mind me asking, what was that blueprint that looked like the wings of a bat?" You ask with a smile.
Leonardo's face lit up. "Oh! It's just a small diagram of something I will be working on, it has the wings span of 6 and a half feet for the first prototype, it should be able to make a man fly! I think it would be amazing, if the first prototype were to work, I might be able to make it bigger and even-" You listened to him ramble, it was amazing to you how someone could be so passionate about something, especially something this astonishing! You listened to him ramble most of the night while watching the stars and the moon, with each twinkle you started to fall asleep, you listened to the man ramble into the early morning until you didn't remember anything.
Leonardo knew you were tired so he took no offence to when you fell asleep on him. As you slept he played with your (H/L) (H/C) hair with a small smile. You slept with small snores and eventually he joined you as he soon fell asleep with you sleeping on his stomach and his arms wrapped around you. Before you fell asleep, you knew you were The luckiest man alive.

(I coulda written this a bit better but I think it turned out pretty good

-Fratello-Brother
-Mi Dispiace-Im sorry
-Giuro su Dio se cado ti colpirò in testa!- I swear to God if I fall I'll hit you in the head!

please let me know if there is any spelling mistakes!)