Time: Evie Frye

Prompt/Request: The both of you spend the night together before Evie has to leave for a mission.
Pairing: Evie Frye x Reader
Relationship: Lovers
Requested: Nope
Warnings: None
Pronouns: She/Her
Notes: This is just a small fluff oneshot. There is a scene at the end which involves blood and wounds but that isn't much.

     You were just walking down the streets of Westminister, trying to find something for your girlfriend, Evie, when you are suddenly attacked by someone, everything happened so quickly that they only thing you noticed was a red jacket. You immediately know who it is. A Blighter. You refused to let him hurt or fondle you, the moment he attacked you, you pulled a small knife, about palm size and you stab his arm and try to make a run for it.
     It didn't work, He quickly grabbed you by your hair and pulled you back and threw you to the ground and quickly hit you over the head and made your vision and mind fogged. You felt him pick you up and then you felt nothing. You were being thrown. He threw you into a crate and it broke upon impact.
     Your back hurt. You could see the blighter's bulky figure approach you and once your vision cleared you could see his scowl. You sighed and tried to get up but to no avail, your body wouldn't let you get up, not even move. You looked at him and squinted. "Now if you just give me yer money, we won't have a problem. Plus being one of the Frye Twins' little lady, you must have some pocket cash due to them winning fights and takin' our cash." He rambled.
     "Now, if you even had a single brain cell then you should run off because being a gang lord's lover has it's perks. Like I never go anywhere alone" You say as you give him a sweet smile and as he turns you get helped up and people in green jackets show up in front of the man. The Rook that helped you up was one of Jacob's best. Both of them were like brothers to you.
     You pat him on the back and he smiled. He quickly went over to join the other rooks and they eventually took out the blighter and walked back over to you. "Is there anything else you need, Ma'am?" A Rook asked. You shook your head no.
"No, but thank you all." You smiled. "All of you, go take a break, go to the pub, fight club, or take out more blighters. Whatever suits your fancy." You said with a smile as they all nodded and turned and walked away. You smiled. You had just gotten an Idea. You quickly went to the florist and got a bunch of flowers. White carnations, White Jasmines, classic Red Roses, some pink roses, and a bit of baby's breath around and spread out within the bouquet.
You smiled to yourself and paid for them and walked out. You made your way back to the train and put them in Evie's room on her bed. You smiled even more and went to your car and picked up a book and read for a while.

It was late and you had just closed your book and got up to put it away when you were hugged from behind. You flinched and looked at who it was. Evie. You smiled and turned stood up properly and hugged her back. She was about a few inches taller than you. It upset you a bit. But you moved passed that. "You're home" You mumbled into her shoulder with a smile.
Evie chuckled and kissed your forehead and pulled away and looked at you. "Yes I am. But not for too long." She frowned. "Also thank you for the flowers" She mumbled into your hair.
You hated when she left for long periods of time. "Why?" You asked, semi ignoring her response to the flowers. She sighed and shook her head.
"Because we are so close to finding the Piece Of Eden. And me and Jacob, along with a few rooks, are going to scope a place out, its where we're thinking Starrick is hiding out this week." She explained. You frowned.
"That's ok." You smiled. "I understand, but you better come back to me in one piece." You said sternly. She chuckled.
"I will." She started. "But tonight I'm spending every moment with you." She said with a smile as you gave her a quick kiss before she led you out of your car and off the train once it stopped. You followed her along. She brought you to the Big Ben. You looked at her curiously as she grabbed your waist and held onto you tightly. "Hang on tight." She said. You now understood what she was doing and wrapped your arms around her tightly.
She raised her arm up with the gauntlet on and fired something out of it. Once it latched, both of you went up quickly. Your stomach was twisting and churning as both of you went up. You both were flung onto the top. Both of you stumbled and fell over. You both were laughing as you fell and you landed on her.
You let her up and you both spent the night on the top rim of Big Ben and both told stories and you remember falling asleep on her shoulder.
When you woke up, you were in your own bed and no one was beside you.

A week had passed and only when you were getting ready for bed. Your door slid open. You quickly pulled your night shirt down and looked. It was Evie. You smiled but that was gone the moment you saw what shape she was in. You panicked and quickly went over and helped her to the bed. You ran out and got some medical supplies and came back in and started to get her clothes off to look at her wounds.
Her wounds were bad. You worked as quickly and efficiently as possible. In the end she was extremely tired and your nightclothes were ruined by her blood. You sighed and started to put things away but kept a few things out and glanced back at her.
Her expression, pained. You frowned and set all the supplies down and walked over and crawled in beside her and gently cuddled her. She smiled and slowly wrapped an arm around you and both of you fell asleep. But not before both of you whispering "I love you."

(In all honesty I quickly wrote this so I could update. There isn't any requests and I am having trouble finding anything to write with the right person.)