Imagine #4: Desmond Miles

You can play the song above, if you want. But the song kinda fits with the story
Prompt/Request: Soulmate AU where when you write on your skin with pen/marker/whatever the hell you want, it will show up on your soulmate's skin as well
Pairing: Desmond Miles x Reader
Relationship: Soulmates
Requested: Nope
Warnings: ⚠️Suggestive Content, Swearing, Attempted Rape, ANGST, Sensitive Themes, Mentions Of Self-Harm and Suicidal Thoughts, Mentions of  Attempted Suicide, Death. ⚠️
Notes: This is not gonna be in Europe I wanna make it in Chicago. I saw this on Tumblr and I thought this would be a great idea for a oneshot with Desmond. Liam is a random name I thought of, it has no relevance with AC Rogue. And this has some weird storyline to it and I honestly dont know why I wrote this so weirdly, so don't mind the cliche-ness and stupid-ness in this.
(W/N1)= Woman Name 1
(W/N2)= Woman Name 2
(W/N3)=Woman Name 3
THIS IS BEFORE THE ACTUAL STORYLINE
Pronouns: She/Her

     You loved your job, a casual barista at Starbucks in the morning. A DJ for a nightclub after dark. Yes you would admit that you are overworking yourself but you don't mind the pressure. Plus with every new job and new step forwards you always felt like you were one step forwards as to meeting your soulmate. Assuming he has the same tattoo on his left arm.
Yeah, you woke up one day around 1pm and felt a needle-like pain in your left arm. You looked over and apparently your soulmate had gotten a tattoo. You had scrambled around for a pen and wrote on your hand, 'Wow nice tattoo, I think I might actually like a tattoo, thanks for doing it for me!' Even though the tattoo wasn't finished you knew it was gonna look nice. You didn't get a response until a few hours later. 'Oh, I actually forgot about the whole soulmate thing while I was getting the tattoo. Sorry if it hurt too much.' Was what you got back. You had talked for over a few hours before you said you need to get ready for work. Apparently he had to also. You bid your goodbyes and got ready for work.
And now that leaves us a few weeks later into the present and getting ready for work. You had gotten dressed up in something decent. Black long sleeve (Favourite Band) shirt, and overall-shorts, tights, along with an oversized jacket to top it all off, you grabbed your heavy-ass duffle bag and everything else you could need, laptop, keys, phone, tablet, chargers.
You walked all your stuff out to your truck and got everything in place and closed the tailgate and walked around to the drivers seat. You got in and put the keys in the slot and turned as the engine roared to life.

You had gotten to the night club you worked at 'Bad Weather." You had grown accustomed to the ways of this place and now you didn't mind it. You placed a foot on the back right tire and hopped up and grabbed your duffle bag. You then locked your truck and walked inside. You were greeted by the one of the Bartenders, Liam, and you forced a smiled and waved to him as you walked over to your station and started to set up. Once you were done you went and sat at the bar and ordered a drink and waited for 8 o'clock to hit so you can start setting up music.
     Liam was on until 9, you wished it was earlier because he wasn't the nicest to women. He thought he was such a womanizer but he was pretty much the opposite.
     People started slowly coming in as you sat at the bar and drank one Sunset Martini. As you were just finishing your Martini, Liam decided to come over and sling his arm around your shoulder. "So a little birdie told me that you haven't found your soulmate yet, maybe it could be me~" He flirted.
     You seemed disgusted. "I do have a soulmate that isn't you, sorry." You mumbled as you turned away. He turned you chair back and made you look at him.
     "Guaranteed I can treat you better than your soulmate~" he hummed as he leaned in and kissed your neck. You squirmed and pushed him away.
     "Stop, I don't want this." You said whilst pushing him away. He persisted and wrapped his arms around your waist and started to trail down from your neck. "I said stop it!" You exclaimed while pushing his head away along with his body. He kept persisting and eventually picked you up and carried you to the bathroom and pinned you against the stall doors. You kept struggling until he hit you over the side of the head. It made you dizzy and you were vulnerable for just a few moments and he used the advantage.
     You weakly struggled against him as he got your overall straps down and was trying to take off your shirt, he did get it off but before he could take off your bra, you came to your senses and pushed him away and he dropped you. You quickly screamed for help and was scrambling to the door and screaming for help.
     There were multiple footsteps as the bathroom door slammed open to reveal multiple women and a definitely gay-looking business-man. All the women went over and got Liam on the ground and started kicking him. The business man came over and took his rainbow jacket off and wrapped it around you. You really only got a good look at who it was, It was your boss and the women were some of the waitresses and dancers here.  Your boss helped you up and walked over and signalled for the women to stop.
     "Liam, you're fired. And if you set one foot on the property I'm calling the police and saying you were trespassing. Get out of here." He ordered. As you looked shocked. Liam scrambled to the door and left. The boss looked at you with an apologetic look. "I sorry that happened to you Hun." He said as he placed a hesitant hand on your shoulder reassuringly.
     "It's okay." You said as you looked up at him with a small smile. He gave you the 'Really sis?' Look. He knew it wasn't ok. You sighed and hugged him. He hugged you back and the women hugged you also.
     Soon the let go and your boss turned to you. "Now Hun, Im gonna let you get redressed. And if you want the girls want to help you, they can and will. Hun, if you want to head home that is understandable. But if you will excuse me, I have to call Desmond in early." He said as he pretty much booped your nose and turned and left.
     That reminded you of your job. You grabbed your shirt and took off the rainbow jacket and pulled on your band shirt and slid the straps of your overalls. As you were just finishing up one of the women spoke up. "Now your tattoo reminds me of something. I saw it somewhere." She said. You turned and looked at her with wide eyes.
     "Where?" You asked quickly.
     "I don't remember, I just know I've seen it somewhere." She replied. You sighed and chuckled. "Thank you anyway (W/N1)." You smiled. "Am I missing anything?" You ask.
     "You look wonderful as always." (W/N3) said with a big grin.
     "Yeah!" (W/N2) said energetically. She was the youngest by a year or so but still so full of energy.
     "Thanks you guys." You smiled. "Now if you will excuse me, I have music to play." You said with a smile. They all held each other's hand and (W/N2) grabbed your hand and they all walked out and dragged you in the process. You all passed your boss and you quickly tossed him his jacket and he waved to you.
     You looked at who he was talking to and there was Desmond standing there. He gave you a small wave along with a goofy smile and you waved back as the girls pulled you along to your station. They let you go and you walked up to the area and set your things up. Once you were done you hooked up a mic and put on your upbeat persona. "Whats going on!" You asked over the mic.
People started to cheer and bang on the tables with their fists. You smiled and started up some music.