Tuesday

Currently playing...Fake (Lauv, Conan Gray).

👠

Physical education. Jisung despised the words alone. Both Chan and Changbin seemed to love the subject. It made sense with Chan being not only the school's head boy but the captain of the football team too. Changbin's interest in the subject seemed to have grown over the last year, especially when he was in the same class as Chan. Jisung preferred forging sick notes every lesson and sitting on the cold field alone. The teacher stopped questioning his frequent and dodgy notes after a while.

Felix seemed to be indifferent about PE. He said he didn't have a love for it like Chan, but he looked like he was enjoying chasing Chan around the field during the warm-up. When Felix caught up to Chan, Chan picked him up like he weighed nothing and spun him around a few times. A squeal left Felix's lips and Jisung looked away.

He couldn't explain the odd feeling he felt watching them. When his eyes landed on Changbin, he noticed he was staring at them too. Jisung wasn't surprised to see a similar disappointing look on his face. He and Jisung met eyes as Changbin looked away. They shared a small smile before Changbin went back to running around the track. Jisung often felt like he and Changbin felt the same way about Chan, but he didn't know what way that was and he preferred to stay away from the dangerous thoughts about it.

"Hey, loser."

Jisung frowned, looking up at the greying sky to see three people standing over him. Jisung couldn't deny the fact he felt quite nervous to see the people he'd labelled 'the plastics', especially when they sat down next to him.

The person who spoke was the boy who Jisung labelled Regina George. Lee Minho. He was just as popular as Chan was in school, but the complete opposite of him. Chan earned his popularity by being friendly, charismatic and a fun person to be around. Minho earned his popularity through intimidation, good looks and fear.

Beside him was the boy Jisung liked to call Karen Smith. His real name was Hwang Hyunjin and he was always around Minho in school. He was mostly known for being his sidekick, but also for his handsome face and dimwitted personality. His long blond hair attracted most peoples attention in the corridors.

Finally, there was Gretchen Wieners, or rather, Kim Seungmin. Sometimes Jisung thought Seungmin didn't belong in 'the plastics'. He was intelligent, way more so than Jisung, and for the most part, he seemed sweet. He wasn't a follower like Gretchen was, he was a leader, wanting to be the head boy until Chan stole the position and leading three academic clubs around the school...but he wasn't the same around Minho. He let Minho put him down, humiliate and belittle him and he never stood up to him. If Minho wanted something, he'd let him have it, but there was gossip he was getting sick of that and would explode one day.

"Hello," Jisung looked between them as they sat on the grass in front of him.  "Can I help you?"

"Oh, yeah. We were just discussing that cute little new boy. The Australian one," Minho pointed in the direction of Felix who was still messing around with Chan until the whistle was blown, telling everyone to line up. "He's friends with Chan, isn't he? I think Seungmin likes him."

"Minho!" Seungmin exclaimed, clearly not wanting that to be shared. That was another thing that ruined Jisung's label of Gretchen Weiner's being put on Seungmin...Minho was the one who told all his secrets, not the other way around.

"Oh shut up. We all know you only like him because Chan does and you're pissed off he stole the head boy position."

"That's not..." Seungmin trailed off when Minho glared at him.