Saturday

Currently playing... Halloweenie II: Pumpkin Spice (Ashnikko).

👠

It was Jisung that Chan hugged while watching Mean Girls at gone one in the morning. They all sat on Chan's double bed, struggling for space until Chan pulled Jisung onto his lap and Changbin curled up against his side. Felix seemed content sitting separately, messaging someone on his phone for most of the time. They fell asleep like that, Jisung on Chan's chest with Changbin's arms around both of them. Felix moved to a mattress on the floor.

The sleeping boys were woken up by the sound of Jisung's excited exclamations, bouncing up and down on the mattress where he sat. "It's Halloween!" He kept repeating, still bouncing until Chan grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back down onto his chest. A squeak left Jisung's mouth and Changbin pressed his lips to his cheek. "Binnie, Chan, it's Halloween!" Jisung said again, pushing himself up so his hands were on either side of Chan's head and his legs straddled his waist. When he looked at Changbin, he saw him wink. Jisung hit Changbin's arm.

"What was that for?" Chan frowned, looking to his side to see Changbin in hysterics.

On the floor, Felix had started to stir. He looked up at Jisung and Chan and quickly shut his eyes again. "I don't know what you two are doing but it doesn't look great from this angle," he mumbled, turning over and facing the wall. He pulled his blanket back over his shoulders and tried to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Jisung rolled off of Chan and lay in the middle of him and Changbin instead. Changbin buried his head in Jisung's neck, causing him to giggle. "We have to spend the whole day making our outfits perfect," Jisung said.

Chan scoffed, "the whole day? How long do you think it's going to take?"

"It's already ten. That leaves us with only twelve hours to get ready!"

"Only twelve hours," Changbin mused, nuzzling his nose against Jisung's neck, "however will we get ready in such little time?"

"We better get up now," Jisung decided, starting to sit up until Chan and Changbin's arms wrapped around his middle and pulled him back down in between them.

"I'm sure you can spare five more minutes," Changbin said, "it only took you a couple of minutes to wear a skirt the other day."

"He wore a skirt the other day?"

"Changbin!" Jisung scolded, hitting his chest. Once again, it only made Changbin laugh. "I didn't wear a skirt the other day...that's just stupid. Why would I do that?"

Chan smiled, burying his head in the top of Jisung's hair. "You should do that. You'd look so pretty."

"He does-"

Jisung hit Changbin's chest again and Changbin could only chuckle. Everyone was going to see him in a skirt in a few hours anyway. Everyone was going to see how pretty he was. Everyone was going to be jealous because he was Changbin's...and maybe Chan's too.

-

"Maybe this was a bad idea," Jisung mumbled. He was standing at the edge of Chan's bed, looking at the Halloween outfit he'd collected from his house and layout on the white sheets. Chan was sitting near the headboard, attempting to do some special effects makeup on Felix who was cross-legged in front of him. Changbin had his hand on the small of Jisung's back, head on his shoulder.

"Why would this be a bad idea?" Changbin asked.

"Because...because I'm a boy. I'm meant to dress like a boy, not like- like Regina George!"