Christmas bonus chapter

Minho looked down at Jisung's outfit. A white t-shirt with backpack straps over his shoulders. His baby pink shorts matched his bag and he sported white tights underneath them. He leaned against the locker next to Minho's open one. Minho had to tear his eyes away from him.

"I'm not doing it," Minho said, slamming his locker shut and placing his back against it. Jisung straightened up, moving to stand in front of Minho with a pout on his face.

"Why not? You love dancing and you owe us after you punched Chan in the face."

"I got in more than one punch," Minho muttered, tightening his arms around his chest. "And yes, I love dancing, but there's nothing I hate more than being around your little gangbang group so I'm not doing it," he said, pushing himself off his locker and making his way down the school hallway that was starting to get busier as the end of lunch approached. Jisung chased after him.

"Please! I'll do anything!"

Minho paused, considering something. He turned on his heels and looked back. Jisung didn't like the smirk he was sporting. "You'll do anything?"

"Well..." Jisung readjusted his bag straps, pulling them further over his shoulders, "within reason."

"Ok," Minho said, smirk not disappearing, "I will teach you and your gay club the Mean Girls Christmas dance routine on the condition that you specifically wear the Santa outfits the characters wore."

Jisung narrowed his eyes, "aren't you the one who made fun of me for wearing a skirt on Halloween?"

"Yeah, so this will be hilarious."

"Oh yeah, definitely not because you think I look good in skirts and dresses," Jisung mumbled under his breath. He could tell from the lack of a reaction from Minho that he hadn't heard. "Ok, deal. I'll wear a Santa dress and you'll teach us the dance."

"Deal," Minho nodded, sealing the arrangement with a firm handshake.

-

"Why are you making us do this again?" Changbin asked, eyes scanning the empty dance studio that he, Jisung, Chan and Felix walked into. The room was lined with mirrors and illuminated by almost too bright overhead lights. Chan and Felix made their way over to the right-hand corner of the room, dropping their bags.

"Because Felix and I want to learn the Mean Girls dance," Jisung said, looking around with more enthusiasm than Changbin had.

"I'm pretty sure you know it already," Changbin mumbled, placing his bottle of water beside the mirror, near where Chan and Felix were chatting. "You just want me and Chan to learn it."

"Maybe," Jisung said, corners of his lips turning up. "Besides," he added, ushering to his plastic-inspired Santa dress, "I look hot."

"Feminine clothes make you too confident," Changbin shook his head, but the smirk on his face showed he agreed.

"You do look hot though," Chan interrupted as he approached the two. He caught Jisung by the waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Jisung giggled, pretending to try and break free from his hold. "It's worth putting up with Minho to see you smiling."

"He smiles at everything Mean Girls related. We could have just put on the film," Changbin stated, making Chan and Jisung glare at him. He stepped closer to the two and pressed a kiss to the tip of Jisung's nose. "But I love you so I'll put up with this."

"I think Seungmin is coming too," Felix announced from the corner of the room, sitting on a bench with his phone balanced on his leg. When he looked up, a bright grin was on his face. The trio gave him a knowing look but he waved his hand, dismissing them. "Shut up, we're just friends."

Mean Girls 2 - 3RachaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara