Visit - pt 2

⚠️ small bit of smut towards the end ⚠️

It had been a few days since Mully said 'I love you' to josh, he still thought about it, like a lot.
He just can't understand why he feels this way.

Mully sat at his desk questioning that moment over and over again, until he was distracted by his phone going off. He lifted his phone and looked at the notification, was from josh.

'Hey mul, would you want to come hang this weekend?'
Mully smiled and replied
'Yeh is like to'
'Nice, what time you wanna come over, you can have the spare room here' josh texted back
Mully looked at the message
'I can come over at around 12'
'Sounds good! See you then' josh texted
Mully smiled and put his phone down, he was going to hang out with josh at the weekend and was looking forward to it.

Few days go by till the weekend, Mully left his house and made his way to Josh's house.
He drove a few hours and got there around 1pm.
He got out the car and lifted out his bag and went and nocked on the door.
Josh opened the door
"Hey mul"
Mully smiled "hey josh"
Josh smiled back "come on"
He walked into the house, Mully smiled and followed.

Josh looked at Mully
"I'll take your bag to your room, you go wait in the living room"
Mully nodded "ok thanks"
Josh took the bag and walked down the hall, Mully made his way to the living room and sat on the sofa.
There were some snacks on the coffee table in the middle of the room, with two controllers by them.
Josh walked in the room and sat next to Mully, he lifted the controllers and handed one to Mully. Josh turned the Xbox on and signed in.
He put on a game and Mully and josh played for awhile while eating the snacks, mostly was chocolates and candy.

A while later Kristy walked in.
"I'm going out with a friend tonight so you'll have the house to yourselfs. Don't break anything"
Josh smiled and looked at her "we won't break anything"
Kristy smiled "last time Mully broke a hole in our ceiling"
Mully looked over "it was a accident"
Kristy chuckled a little "sure, just..try not to again, ok bye" she said as she walked out the room.
"Bye love you!" Josh called out
"Love you too!" Kristy replied back as she left the house.

Josh looked at Mully.
"Every time you lose..you drink?"
Mully smiled "you can read my mind"
"This is why we are friends" he said as he got up making his way to the kitchen and getting drinks for them, going to sit back down.

They continued to play until they were both heavy drunk.

"Ok—ok ok I don't..think I can..drink anymore" Mully said putting the controller down
Josh chuckled softly
"Yourrr just a pussyyy!"
"No I'm not- I genuinely can...can't!" Mully replied back
Josh said slurring his words being a bit more drunk than Mully was "b..bullshit-"
Mully laughed a little "it isn't-"
Josh pointed at Mully "you laughed- you laughed! Your lyinggggg"
Mully pushed Josh's hand out his face "I'm not"
Josh nodded, looking into mullys eyes "are so-"
They continued to look into each other's eyes, almost having a staring contest.
Josh slowed leaned in and placed his lips on mully's, kissing him. Mully kissed back.
Josh laid Mully back on the sofa, going above him, holding the kiss, then making his way down and kissing over mully's neck.
They two continued until they both past out on the sofa together.