Like a Dad -pt13

A/N: sorry it's been so long!! I've had low motivation!
Also 5k reads?! POG!
I'm back tho whoa!

Mully stood within the doorway, his brown eyes set on narrator.
Mully's hair grown out and messy as is lay slightly covering his eyes, but just enough to sill see his eyes and the eye bags that lay below them. His beard a mess and untented too.
Narrator made his way over to Mully
"Mul-" narrator spoke up
Mully smiled softly before being able to speak he was pulled into a hug by narrator. Mully melted into the hug, holding onto narrator as to have had any human interaction in a while. His eyes teared up from feeling the care of another human.
Narrator looked at him "why weren't you replying to me?"
Mully looked down "I..didn't want to." Mully replied
Narrator smiled softly "well..I was worried about you Idiot."
Mully looked at him "you were?"
Narrator nodded "yes, of course me and Eddie still care about you. We are still here for you.."
Mully smiled from hearing the words.
Narrator smiled taking mullys hand and walking into his house, narrators eyes glanced over the mess off the room, he looked back at Mully
"Look you go get yourself cleaned, go have a shower and I'll clean up your house"
Mully nodded making his way upstairs, narrator put his bag down then started to clean up the mess.

After cleaning narrator sat down and sent a message to Eddie
"He's alive, just in a mess. Hadn't cleaned anything for ages. I'll stay with him and get him mentally stable again"

Eddie lifted his phone and read the message before replying
"That's good, at least he's alive"
Narrator replied back "yep" he placed his phone down and waited for Mully

Mully made his way downstairs after showering, he went to the sofa and sat down next to narrator, he leaned his head onto narrators shoulder.
Narrator smiled softly and looked at him
"When was the last time you ate a..good meal that wasn't fast food"
Mully stayed silent, thinking for a moment, before shrugging.
Narrator smiled and stood up "I'll cook" he said making his way to the kitchen, and looking in the fridge.
Empty.
Narrator lifted the house keys and some money before making his way out the house and funding a shop, to get some food.

After shopping he made his way back and inside the house then started to cook.

He finished cooking and placed the food on the dining table
"Mully dinner" he called out, shortly being followed by Mully entering ther room and sitting at the table, he smiled and stared to eat.
"Thanks dad— I Mean narrator..thanks narrator"
Narrator chuckled slightly "it's alright son"
Mully laughed slightly as he ate, probably the first time he'd laughed in a while.

He finished off his food.
Narrator taking the plate to the kitchen and cleaning it.
"I think..you need to head to bed mul"
Mully nodded "your acting like a dad"
Narrator chuckled "I guess I am. But I'll keep doing so till your back on your feet"
Mully nodded and smiled "thanks..dad" he said before making his way to bed

A/N: ha ha y'all needed some wholesomeness after all this sad
:)
Hope you enjoyed
Sorry about the no updates. I'm back now