Kiss - pt5

Mully had been away from the Internet for a few days now, the boys have tried to contact him but he just hasn't responded to anyone.

Mully lay across his bed blankly looking at the ceiling. There was a nock at his door, Mully sat up, he made his way downstairs and opened the door assuming it was the food he ordered.

"Josh— why..are you here."
Josh looked at Mully "to see you- you haven't answered your phone at all..I got worried— dude when was the last time you showerd-?" Josh looked into mullys house "or...cleaned- what happened—" josh looked at Mully concerned.
Mully didn't say anything for a while, before just shutting the door on josh.
"Mully!" He nocked on the door more "mul please— I'm worried about you!"
Mully looked at the door while josh nocked more, he opened the door, looked at josh.
Josh looked at Mully "please mul- what's wrong.."

Mully thought for a moment before saying anything. "My girlfriend broke up with me..."
Josh looked at Mully "oh buddy—" josh pulled him into a hug, Mully hugged back.
Josh looked at Mully "ok..let's— go to my house and we can spend some time together take your mind off this all..how about that"
Mully hesitated before saying "yeh..yeh" thinking about saying no due to his crush on josh.
Josh smiled slightly and took Mully hand and went into the house and to mullys room, and walked in
"Oh Jesus mul—can clean this..later lets get out here.." josh let go of Mully hand and went to lift a bag and put some of mullys clothes in then took Mully out the house and to his car, and drove to his house.

He took Mully into his house and gave him into his house.
He gave Mully his bag
"Ok...you go..and have a shower- and get clean...I'll get snacks and we can watch a movie- or we can do anything you want to..alright-?"
Mully nodded and made his way upstairs to have a shower.

He came back downstairs to where josh was sitting on the sofa, josh looked over at Mully and smiled "feeling a bit better?"
Mully nodded and made his way over to sit next to josh.

They decided to put a movie on and just chill and watch it.
Josh leaned sideways on to Mully softly yawning. Mully looked at josh and smiled gently as a small blush came across his cheeks. Josh's eyes focused on the tv, Mully glanced back at the tv.
Josh slowly fell asleep leaning on Mully, he softly cuddles into mullys side, Mully looked down at josh, he smiled and pulled a blanket over them both and put his arm around josh, holding him. Mullys eyelids slowly became heavier as he fell into a sleep.

Mully and josh spent the next few days together just messing around and keeping Mully occupied from what has happened. Mullys crush for josh got stronger as josh slowly started to get feelings back for Mully.

One evening they two were on the sofa sitting playing a game on josh's Xbox. They kept shoving each other over to make the other fail in the game, as josh won the round he laughed and smiled looking over at Mully, Mully chuckled softly and looked at josh.
They looked at each other for a while before they both leaned in and kissed. Josh blushed as Mully pulled him in closer.

At that moment kristy walked in the living room, she looked at them
"Josh—"
Josh jumped back away from Mully and quickly stood up. "Kristy- it- it wasn't—"
"It wasn't— it wasn't what josh- you kissed Mully!"
"No- I..well yeh...but—"
"No— no buts josh— just... ugh-! I'm leaving.." she said leaving the room.
Josh ran after her. Kristy lifted her bag and made her way to the front door opening it
"Tell me.....did you enjoy it- don't lie to me josh."
Josh looked at her before saying anything "no.." he said slightly looking away trying not to make eye contact
"Bullshit- I can tell when your lying josh."
Josh looked down not saying anything
"What I thought—" kristy said trying to hold back tears "...it's over—" she said walking out the door closing it behind her. Josh stood there in shock not saying anything.

Mully made his way over
"Josh— I I'm sorry-" Mully said
Josh looked at him "—get out..."
Mully looked at him "what-"
"I said get out-"
"Josh— come on yo-"
"Get out mul-!"
Mully looked at him, then made his way to the door before leaving, josh slammed the door behind Mully locking it.