No -pt9

Warning: mention of death

Mully hadn't replied to any of the boys messages for a few days now, slowly becoming a week.

Narrator and Eddie sat in a call
"He still isn't replying.." Eddie said looking at narrator "what do we do-"
Narrator sat up in his chair and looked at Eddie "I don't know- if he isn't replying..we don't know what he's doing..neither of us can get over to him..."
Eddie nodded and learned his head in his hands "Yeh...do- we..just wait till he..replies back—"
Narrator sighed "it's our only option at this point" he looked at his screen "josh is online- he leaves near Mully-"
"But they don't like each other.."
"I know..but he's the last hope—"
Eddie nodded "add him in-"
Narrator nodded and pulled josh into the call
"Hm- oh hey boys" josh said
"Hey..we need something to ask of you-"
Josh looked at the screen "what's that?"
"Could you..go and check on mul- he hasn't been replying for like a week and we are both worri—"
"No." Josh spoke up cutting narrator off
Eddie looked at josh "what why.."
"I don't like him that's why.." josh replied
"What do you mean..you two were like best friends..come on- josh"
"I said no..I'm leaving it at that"
"Josh please-"
Josh sighed "narrator I said no- why should I anyway.."
"Because..he won't reply to our messages and the last time we heard from him..he was really upset.."
Josh looked over "I'm sure he's fine..he does this..goes off and does whatever to calm down.."
Eddie spoke up "yeh..but it's Mully"
Josh nodded "exactly. It's Mully. He's fine-"
Narrator cut them both off "that's the problem. ITS Mully..normally he'll leave you on read..so you know he's actually there..he hasn't read any of them at all."
Josh looked at narrator "so?"
"So? So josh what..if he did something stupid—"
Josh spoke up cutting Mully off "I'm sure he's fine"
"I have a uneasy feeling. That's all. Please Josh"
Josh sighed "I said no. And I'm leaving it at that...he's fine.." he went to hang up the call
"What if he's dead-!"
Josh paused in his place, his eyes glanced over to narrators face, looking at josh with a worried expression.