GAY? - pt3

He walked in his room and sat on the bed leaning his head in his hands, he sighed and leaned back lifting his phone and texting Eddie

- Mully: bold
Eddie: normal-

'Hey, i need advice- well kinda'
Eddie glanced over at his phone and lifted it
'It's like 1am where you are, what keeping you up dawg?'
Mully read the message, he hesitated before sending it
'I think I might be gay-'
Eddie didn't reply for a while not exactly how to react to what Mully just told him.
'You what now-? How did you..think to this solution'
'If I tell you please don't tell ANYONE'
'Oh god alright- just say'
'I'm at Josh's and last night we played video games and we did a If you lose you drink...so we did and drank a lot... we got really drunk and..ended up making out- he doesn't remember but I do...and I haven't been able to..think straight about him since-'
'Oh my— HOLY FUCK MUL! But you and josh both have girlfriends'
'I KNOW THATS THE PROBLEM AND I THINK IM GAY FOR MY BEST FRIEND'
'OK OK CALM DOWN- look..maybe you aren't and it's..just mixed feelings from the kiss'
'Ok but what if I'm actually gay'
'Then your gay! And there isn't anything you can do about it..I'll support you if your gay mul..' (we Stan supportive friends)
'Ok ok..if I am gay what do I tell my girlfriend.'
'Ah Yeh...that's a problem.'
'Exactly.'
'Looks it's 1am for you. Get some rest..and have some time to think about your sexuality and all that..just make sure you are sure before making a big decision. Ok dude?'
'Yeh ok..thanks Eddie..and night mate'
'Goodnight mul'

Mully put his phone down on the bedside table and leaned back on the bed looking up at the ceiling, he laid there just questioning himself.
Mully slowly fell asleep after a while.

The morning came and Mully spent his time with josh just messing around before he had to leave.

As he drove home, the nights street mostly empty, he grew more anxious as he realized he was most likely gay.
How would he tell his girlfriend first of all, and the boys.. would people support him?
All the questions filled his head, his hands gripped onto the steering wheel before just screaming. He drove home back in silence.

A/N: sorry this part is so short..I'll have a better bit next part! ☕️👀 - Gaege 🍣