Not yet - Pt6

It had been a week since josh and kristy broke up, josh still hadn't texted mully, if Mully texted him he'd just ignore it. Josh refused to be in any videos with Mully, it made filming 'The Boys' videos awkward. People were starting to pick up the tension between Mully and Josh, with how they wouldn't speak to each other and Mully just looked sad.
Narrator, Eddie and juicy sit in the call, talking about the current situation

"If they keep going on like this..we might have to stop filming for the boys-" narrator said
Juicy sighed "I looks like it. You can tell that they aren't enjoying it, the fans can also see that.."
Eddie nodded "yeh..it's not fair of not everyone is enjoying it.." he said looking at the screen
Narrator leaned back on his chair
"Yeh..maybe we could try..help them become friends again..non of us want to stop filming the boys-"
Juicy nodded "yeh..I could try talk to josh..you guys could go talk to Mully..maybe we could get them in a call and..talk it out- like..force them to..talk about it all...otherwise it'll never happen."
"That's..a good idea" narrator agreed to what juicy said. Eddie agreed.
They all left the call and made there way to go talk to josh and Mully.

Josh lay across his sofa scrolling through his phone. His notifications went off from a message from juicy.
"Can we call..to talk about what happened with mul?"
Josh hesitated but decided to call him anyway.

( juicy: bold
Josh: normal)

"Hey"
"Hi..so what about Mullen"
Juicy though for a while, slightly taken back by josh calling him Mullen
"Uh- Just..with...why you guys don't want to be in videos together.."
Josh put the phone down and put it on speaker and laid back on the sofa.
"Just...last time he was round....we....we uh kissed and..kristy walked in then..and broke up with me...so I told him to leave...I..I'm not sure if I ever want to talk to him again.."
"Oh...I..Oh- well..surely can't you..talk about it with him... just- to.. what about the boys recordings- people are starting to suspect things because of...how awkward it is with you two- come on josh"
Josh thought for a while
"No."
"What- josh please come on. It's Mully..your best friend- right...."
"I said no juicy- not..now at least....if it's that awkward..we should stop filming the boys..the last video..post it today and leave it at that."
"Woah- josh come on please- Just talk to him"
"I said no Gaege." Josh said as he hung up.
Juicy looked at his phone
"Fuck."

Juicy made his way to the call with Eddie, narrator and Mully who was now there talking to them. He entered the call

"Oh juicy what did he say?" Narrator asked
Juicy stayed silent for a while
"What did he say juicy..?" Eddie said while looking at the screen.
"Uh...he- doesn't want to talk..for now— and...we should stop filming the boys...post the last...video for a while till it's..fixed—"
Mully looked at the screen "it's my fault-" he said before leaving the call
"Shit no mul-! Fuck" narrator looked at the screen. Eddie messaged Mully
'Mully come back it's not your fault'
Mully Just ignored it.
Juicy looked at the screen
"What do we do.."