Australia - pt12

A/N: OH HELLO! I'm back I have like a week off now so that's pretty coOl more updates?
No I'm going to sleEP for a week. AnyWAY update
Enjoy:)

Narrator left early the next morning and made his way to the airport.
After going through the airport and making his way onto the plane, he sat down by the window (I've never been to a airport idk how this works 😂)
Narrator slept through most of the flight.

As he got off the plane he made his way back through the airport going outside and getting a taxi to mullys house.

As the car pulled up outside the house he payed the driver and got out and made his way to the front door, he looked at the door and nocked on the door and waited for a answer.
He waited for a while before nocking again. Still no answer, slight panic went through his body, he walked around to the back, looking through the windows.
The lights were off, Rubbish on the floors along with empty bottles.
He sighed slightly and nocked on the back door. Still no answer. Narrator looked around trying to find a way in before the door opened.
Narrators head turned to look towards Mully standing in the doorway.

A/N: I'm so tired lol been up all night
Should have a longer one coming out soon..
I always say that lmao.
It's currently 6am I need sleep. But I won't sleep. Enjoy this..anyway