Part 13: Filming, Dinner, Drama

I left the kitchen and headed back up to my room. I needed to get some sleep. I hadn't filmed for YouTube since before I left Maryland. I didn't have any ideas for content, so I would definitely need to brainstorm before I started filming. I hated vlogging more than anything, but for some reason, people loved it when I posted vlogs. 
When I couldn't fall asleep, I got up, flipping on my light and sitting at the desk. Think, Bailey. What could you make a video about? After what felt like hours with no ideas, I headed to Twitter. As I scrolled through Twitter, an idea suddenly hit me. I scribbled it down on a scrap piece of paper before heading back to bed. 

The next morning, I woke up and showered quickly. Filming days took me forever because I had the attention span of a goldfish. When I finished showering, I put on some light makeup, covering the bags that had become such a large part of my face in the last few days. 
Afterwards, I got started, scrolling through my Twitter mentions. I had gotten a lot of hate over the last week or so, and I might as well use it for some clout, right?

"Hey guys! I know it's been awhile, but this is Bailey Hall, back with another video! I wanted to do something different for today's video. I've been getting a lot of hate since my move to LA, so I thought that it would be fun to read some of my hate tweets to you guys. Let's get started."
I began scrolling through my camera roll until I found the screenshot of my favorite tweet. The picture included was the picture of Bryce, Blake, Jaden, Josh and I at BOA a few days prior. "I love this one, you guys. 'She want the whole crew, shorty brave.' I was out to dinner with  my brother and three of his friends, two of which have girlfriends. Okay, here's another one, you guys." I scrolled to the next tweet. This time it was one about Jessa. "'You took Jessa away from us #cancelthehallsiblings.' I don't care who you are. That's funny. The fact that I can't even have hate comments to myself without you guys including Bryce cracks me up."
I called Bryce into the room. "I need you to read this one for me."
Bryce nodded, but looked slightly confused. "'Retweet if @BaileyHall is only relevant because her brother is not only the most problematic member of Sway, but on all of TikTok?' Stan Bryce knowing that he's problematic for clear skin, you guys." Bryce left the room, and I stopped filming because I couldn't stop laughing. When I regained my composure, I began filming again.

"Oh, guys, this one isn't hateful. It's actually kind of sweet. 'Notice how the only people hating on her are the Jessa fan pages. Keep being the less problematic Hall.' Unfortunately, that's the only nice one that I could find, but it's pretty accurate. Ooh, here's another good one: 'my biggest flex is that I'm not a homewrecker like @BaileyHall.' You guys, I think I need to get on a roast. Bryce! Call Jeffrey Ross!" 
I continued my video, laughing at the hate tweets. When I had enough footage, I turned off the camera and let myself feel a little. I hoped that someone would be clearing up the Josh and Nessa situation soon, because being called a homewrecker doesn't do wonders for my mental health. I decided to take a little lunch break before editing. 

When I walked downstairs, Amelie, Blake, Addison, Bryce, and Josh were sitting at the table. "Hey, Bails. How did filming go?" Amellie asked, handing me a takeout container. 
"It went pretty well," I said, opening the container. "You guys got me my favorite? You didn't have to do that."
Amelie shook her head and leaned over to whisper. "We didn't. Josh insisted."
I looked up to find him already staring at me. I blushed slightly, grabbing a fork to start eating my salad.
"Hey, we should all do something together tonight," Addison suggested.
"Like what?" Blake asked, chewing obnoxiously. 
Addison sighed. "Well, you can go to an etiquette class. Maybe the rest of us can go to dinner."
Amelie chuckled softly. "Babe, you're doing it again."
Bryce ignored the two of them. "Dinner sounds nice. We should go. Are you guys in?" Blake and Amelie looked at each other before nodding. Josh and I avoided eye contact. "Hello, are the two of you gonna answer?"
I took this opportunity to look up at Josh. When we made eye contact, he nodded. "Sure, why not?"