Chapter 15~ Not My Sister

"She's your sister?"

  "No! You nimrod! She's not my sister!"

  Tom turned away to calm himself before he cursed one of his most loyal followers.

  "Do you know what I did this summer Abraxas?"

  Abraxas was confused, as well as a bit scared but he couldn't show that to his master.

  "No my lord, you told us not to pry into your personal life after the Carrow incident."

  "Ah yes. I'm glad you remember. This summer, I went searching for more of my ancestry, when I found out Amelia's middle name was Merope, I became... curious, my mother shared the same name and believe it or not, same surname."

  Abraxas gulped and wanted to leave this conversation as soon as he could, he made sure not to look in Tom's eyes, for he was a skilled legilimence.

  "Do you know what that means?"

  "No my lord I-"

  "It means she's a threat! She doesn't know about the knights of walpurgis, does she Malfoy? She possesses the same traits I do. The same skills, if she knew everything she was capable of she'd work against me to achieve my goals."

  "My lord, Amelia's not like that, she wouldn't work against you and she would even agree with your cause my lord, she shares the same morals."

  Tom glanced at Abraxas, he never disagrees with Tom and for once, he's not mad about it, in fact he's curious.

  "Malfoy, do you like this girl?"

  He turned bright red and Tom got his answer.

———————————————————————————

Amelia woke up to the sound of Aurora, Druella and Walburga all crowding around her cot, all whispering- well not whispering in fact Amelia thought it was impossible for Walburga to whispe she was always quite loud... if she had a portrait of herself she'd defiantly use enchantments on it so she'd talk but her version of talking loudly is screaming to everyone else. Her parents always told her to keep her voice down but she was really bad at listening, her kids would be nightmares.

"Good morning you lot, would you like anything from me? Or are you just going to crowd around me and whisper about me, except you Walburga, you're horrid at whispering."

The three girls all glanced down at Amelia and kept talking.

"Ok, ouch that hurt?! Did Walburga do soemthing again?"

"Why do you always blame stuff on me!"

Now it was Amelia's turn to stare at Walburga, along with Druella and Aurora.

"Ok, I feel attacked right now, like extremely attacked."

Aurora sighed and turned to Amelia,

"Amelia we were just discussing the quidditch match yesterday and we brought some work for you, are you feeling any better?"

Aurora was always the mom of the group she always had the aura about her.

"Oh yeah I don't really care to much for quidditch so please don't bring me into that-"

Druella butted into the conversation,

"-I don't see why it's rather interesting and I wish that girls were alone to play it looks like so much fun!"

"Druella! You'd break a nail!"

The three girls rolled their eyes at Walburga remark again and Amelia continued,

"-thanks for bringing my work Aurora although I wish I just didn't get any but it's whatever. I am feeling a bit better but I think I overheard the healer saying she wanted to leave me here for one more day to make sure I'm fine, she doesn't really know what happened and I neither do I. Now I'm just cold."

The girls stayed for a bit longer to chat but it was time for class so they had to leave. That gave Amelia time to think about Abraxas, she came to the conclusion she did like him, but he acted odd after she told him she was the heir last night.

She kept I'm hoping that he'd show but he never did. Tom did stop by after dinner to check on her and make sure she was alright, which was odd he seems to acting different this year and she was determined to figure out why.

For now she was just focusing on staying alive because she was bloody freezing now, thankfully she made a friend in Dobby, who brought her more blankets with his magic, if only the house elves at her manor were as nice and interesting as Dobby.

She also received a letter from her mother telling her to get better and how quiet the house was without her.

It became night and Amelia finally after an exhausting day of lying in a bed (which can be VERY exhausting) and doing school work, she fell asleep.

Words: 841

Sorry this was so late and the chapter was short, I've been busy and felt as if I owed you guys this since I haven't updated in forever, I may've also left you guys on a cliffhanger last chapter so I apologize for that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT I love reading what you guys think of my book!