ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ

Thousands of words are stuck in my heart,
Thousands of feelings are stuck in my heart.
I don't know when to speak it up but I am sure that those feelings are just for you Marshmallow.

It seems kind of weird that I am doing these kind of stupidity but love is just about it . You need to be happy , sad , crazy , mad , silly all with your lover.

I know I can't do it all with you because I am not the right one. Like these love triangles argh I hate the most.

She is in love with someone
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am in love with her

There's like to much gap between us. What can I do as a human just hope like I guess if I was a psycho I would kidnap you and say you give all of your love and kill all of your lovers. Huh funny but really I can only hope and wish.

I can just cry and meet you in my dreams. I can just imagine us living together but in really I am a zero (0) I am just a failure.

How long a human can live 70 years maximum 80 years in this era.             And if you ask 
How long can a lovers love live in this world I would say decades or centuries because their love story live long in books and stories.

I have alot more to say her , alot more to make her realize that I really love her but then I remember her friend's wording :

"She is happy with me but you give her pain so she is tired from you"

Like how beautiful is it to listen these words that your lover or the one you love says it.

How could you imagine giving your love pain ? It's like stabbing yourself with knife again and again but death isn't coming.

Some of the people believe in soul and body concept like those are interlinked.
For me she is my soul and I am the body. Before she was here I was just roaming my life searching for a soul.

Now like I got that soul and it's stuck with this body so we are living. If for a second that soul will go from this body so it will die FOREVER.

I really can't imagine my life without her now it's really hard.