Chapter 1

I’ve never really wanted to be the leader but it’s been forced upon me since my older brother had decided that he wanted to be a runaway and joined the riveral clan after him and father had gotten into a huge argument. He’s not the leader of the rival clan but from what I know he is the head snipper. Not saying I’m surprised though. My brother and I had always had sharp eyes and straight shots. I haven't missed a target in 7 years and I don’t think my brother has ever missed one in my life. If I’m being 100% honest he could have ended my father years ago. Fuck, he could have ended the whole clan if he wanted to.

Lee Minho, that's my brother. He joined 답답해 [dab-dab-hae] around 6 years ago. I had just turned 11 when he had left. I was the last to know seeing how everyone knew that I was the next leader. Minho used to say that he would be the one to break the chain. The only thing that he truly broke was our family. I’ve been the boy behind the purple door for so long sometimes I forget my own name. It’s never Felix, it’s always young master or some dumb shit like that.

I used to have a somewhat normal life. I had friends and would go to school but once Minho left I wasn’t allowed to leave or go anywhere without my fave mask. I don’t mean like a hospital face mask I mean like a Tokyo Ghoul type face mask. I wore a full face mask like not a part of my face was showing even with the smallest piece of my face showing you could find me.

This month is my 18th birthday and marks ‘the day of the new Nabi,’ a family tradition that is passed on through leaders. I found myself to be unlucky and have a birthday 4 days before ‘The day of the Nabi’. It  marks the day that you get the butterfly tattooed on your left side rib cage. Once you get it it is your destiny to be the leader. There is no way you can get up and runaway, no way that you can leave. That’s why I don’t want it. I don’t think I have the guts to become the next successor.  I’ve always been how you say soft to an extent. I don’t think I have enough in me to order people around or kill anyone. I’ve always thought of leaving and joining Minho in 답답해 I don’t he world recognize me though. Which now that i think of it isn’t that bad I could get in unrecognizable to anyone. I also have this problem where I don’t want to let people down so I promised to myself no matter how much I wanted I would become the next successor.   

It is currently 12 a.m. everyone in the house is sleeping or thinks i’m sleeping which gives me the opportunity to sneak out and explore the outer world before I can’t anymore without someone trying to murder me. Sometimes I find myself lucky and am able to make out without any struggles like the guards that stand outside almost everyday. Today was thankfully one of those days. I didn’t wear my main mask that covered every inch of my face. I of course still wore a mask but just a black hospital mask, even if no one has really seen me it’s still a good thing to play it safe.

Walking around I found a nice cafe and got an iced americano. The bitterness is just so good. The lady asked me for a name. Even though I don’t have to, I never answer with my real name. I usually answer with SangHoon. It's a pretty common name and no one would suspect it to be the name of a gang leader's son . . . hopefully.

As I was walking around I had started hearing what sounded like a raley so I of course went towards the noise. I mean you only live once am I right.  As I turned the corner down and alley I could see people entering a building at the end of the alley. The building looked like what I assume was a warehouse. It was intriguing so I followed the people in.

It was a huge warehouse 3 stories but you could still see every floor from the bottom. Standing in the middle on a platform was 6 boys. The first boy had a puppyish look to him he had a soft brown haie, the second boy looked to be the youngest he had dark blue hair, third was a bulky short boy who looked like he was ready to rip your head off at anytime, forth was a boy with long hair he was tall and lean, fifth in line was a boy he had a squirrelish look to him with his fluffy cheeks and dark hair, the last in line was none other than my brother Lee Minho he hasn’t changed a bit.

I guessed I was so focused on him that I hadn't noticed that people had begun to cheer and holler. A seventh boy had walked onto the platform. He was around my height, had long bleach blond hair and was not gonna lie kinda hot. He looked strong and was definitely daddy material. Soon after that thought he began speaking and everyone around in the building began to quieten down. How does one man hold so much power? I mean I know one day I will but dang.

“Today we gather to discuss this month's plan. If you don’t know this month on the 19th marks the day of the Nabi.” Why would he be talking about this? “ The next head or the Nabi clan will be announced.” people began to boo and shout horrible things. “We are planning to take him out on that day after we are going to invade and then extinguish the rest of the clan. If you didn’t know his name is Lee Felix no one has any idea of what he looks like until later this month. Until then we are going to lay low and get as much info as we can until then. Do you understand?”
Everyone screamed yes sir it was kind of terrifying; now that I think of it.

Everyone in this room has what's my head but doesn’t know that it’s me they want. I felt sad to know that even my own blood wants to see me dead, not surprised though. The boy had began to talk again. “If there are any newcomers we would like you to stay so we can all chat. You will have to pass the test first but anyway. Everyone is dismissed. Remember if you hear anything about Lee Felix contact me or any of the elite team immediately.”

I know it sounds stupid but I’m staying this is my chance. Plus, in a few weeks none of this will matter and I will be in front of the whole clan console. To my surprise there was quite a big group of people who had stayed back. I’m not really sure if I should be terrified or intrigued that there are more people joining that want to see me dead. Here we go again. That one guy was talking again.

“For everyone who is new I and Bang Chan also known as CB97 the leader and son of the founder of the 답답해.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++