chapter 4

Thank lord, no one was up and I made it back before anyone was awake. I went into my room, grabbed my computer and did some research to find Bang Chan's number. It wasn’t that hard he goes by the name Chris on his actual phone. You would think that for the second biggest clan leader in Korea he would have a less trackable phone. Me being bored decided to text him.

[SangHoon] Hi.

[Chris] Who is this?
[Chris] And how did you get my number?

[SangHoon] Sad I thought you would remember
[SangHoon] the name of the boy who just blew everyone away.

[Chirs] Oh wait.
[Chris] Haha sorry.
[Chris] How’d you get my number?

[T3] It wasn’t that hard you really suck at making up new names.

[CB] It’s actually my english name. . .

[T3] Ur American?

[CB] Australian

[T3] Oh dude, same.

[CB]Nice
[CB] The Elite team is having a meeting tomorrow.

[T3] I can’t do day time.

[CB] How come?

[T3] that’s no of your business

[CB] Whatever you say baby boy

[T3] what's with the nickname

[CB] Your my new baby boy it's as simple as that

[T3] Whatever you say . . .  Daddy

[Channie] I like the nickname
[Channie] Have you ever heard anything about Lee Felix
[Channie] Before today of course

[T3] I heard somewhere that they call him
[T3] The boy behind the purple door

[Chanie] Do you know why?

[T3] Nope.
[T3] I see you later I have things to do.

[Channie] The meeting starts at 1 a.m. the same place as today.

After that I laid down and got maybe 20 minutes of sleep; until I was rudely awakened by my father telling me that I still had class and training later. I’m just thankful that it was Thursday. I got dressed for the day and continued on with all of my daily things. Including a very lovely lunch with my father and mother.
Another day went by finally. I did training not that I even need it anymore. Then studied and went over the basics of The day of the Nabi and what I was going to do that day which was honestly too much but still so little it just involves effort. Then I thought about Chan and Minho. Came to the realization that in a few weeks they will have already had a full proof plan to kill me not knowing that they were exposing their plan to me the whole time. Life is good, it's just so great and it is currently like 12:30 and I'm waiting for the last light to go out.

Once the light had gone out I put my mask on and snuck away. It was yet again another lucky day because I got out with no struggles at all. I stopped to get Americano again, this time getting 2 remembering that Hyunjin had gone around singing something about Americano while I was there yesterday. I arrived at like 1:10 maybe it was around that time I’m not that sure though I’m not the kind to watch the clocks . . . ever. I was originally going to jump in through the whole on the roof but decided not to seeing how I had coffee with me and there was always the possibility of me landing wrong.