Chapter 3

“Ok everyone!” Chan said, getting everyone's attention not saying there weren’t any people left excerpts for the elite team.” Welcome Kim Sanghoon, the newest member of the elite team.” Everyone had begun to walk closer to me with the look of hatred. I mean I see why they would hate me but like for the reason they hate me at this moment it makes no sense.

“There’s no way he was the first person to get past you without struggle.” Spear.B had stated.

“Take him on yourself.” Chan scoffed knowing what I could do seeing how I whooped his ass.

“I take you and him on at the same time.” I said pointing my finger at Spear.B and J.One.

“There’s no way you will win.” Hyunjin said as I walked over to the mat I used to whoop their fearless leaders ass on. All three of us standing on the edge of the circle on the mat ready to go at each other. Looking at them a normal person would be scared. But honestly they looked like great people.

“Ready and . . . begin.” Chan yelled and Spear.B and J.One both ran at me.
Process, adjust, and attack, first thing they teach you in any self defence class. I leaned backwards missing both my hands that were flying for my face and shoulders. Then I adjusted again moving my back forwards in a low position and swooped there legs causing them both to fall right over. From that I grabbed one arm each and switched it backwards. Just like Chan before you knew it I had won and with grace if I may add.

I let them go and bowed and waved like a queen. As I looked up yet again there more shocked faces. “ I would like an apology for saying I wouldn’t win.” I said with my voice laced with sas.

“Y- you- single handedly took down the best fighters in this gang. How?” Hyunjin was just amazed at what I had done. Minho was glaring at me while helping J.One and Spear.B up.

“Is there anything else you would like to see?” I asked looking around.
“Yes I want to race you in a friendly hacking competition.” Seungmin said it sounded overly confident.

“Ok.” Seungmin pulled out his lap top and I.N. brought me his laptop.

“Bank of China. I want you to pull a million dollars each from an account and change the account password to you lose in english from the account you took it from. Then spend all the money on the randomest thing you can think of.” Chan said looking at both of us.

“Got it!” Seungmin and I said in securitization. I was actually excited. I was about to buy a whole plushie shop and maybe a small business back in Australia.

“You may begin.” Chan said, noticing that Seungmin and I had both gotten comfortable.

Maybe 1 minute had passed and I was just online shopping at this point. There was quite a bit of money left even after the plushie shop and the whole australian fashion line. “I’m done by the way, do y'all want anything I now legally own the whole Von Zipper sunglasses line.” I said still looking through the sunglasses. Hyunjin came and sat by me and looked at the stock order with me.

Seungmin looked at me with shock. “How are you done It's been like 3 minutes.” I set the computer on Hyunjins lap.

“Jinnie you can get whatever you want. It’s free.” I looked over at Hyunjin winking at him and then standing up and walking over to Seungmin. “It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing.” I said
.
“This guy really is a genius.” Jisung murmured watching from a distance seeing how he’s probably a little scared of me now.

“Last squad, would one of you like to have a long distance shooting game with me.” I said that knowing it was Minho’s specitally.

“I would love to.” Minho said, smirking. This group really thinks they are so good. Everyone has been overly confident the whole time I’ve been here.

“Second floor, very back, once in the head and then in each shoulder.” Chan was of course talking about the shooting dummies.

“Ok.” I said making my way toward the stairs with a handgun. 

“Sanghoon, when you can begin you’ll hear a beep. Got it.” Chan yelled from the center.

I just continued walking holding up a thumb. “ Are you really using a hand gun?” Minho asked, walking behind me up the stairs.

“I wanted to make sure it was fair game.” I smirked and continued walking. Minho grabbed a sniper rifle seeing how it really is the best for long distance but the teach you how to do everything with every size gun including handguns and long distance.
It took a minute but I heard the beep. I set up and shot at the dummy. It wasn’t that hard to hit everything dead on. There was a part of me that knew that if I wanted to in this moment I could end this all. I could get all my problems out of the way. Funny thing is  I didn’t want to. I actually liked them quite a lot; they're the only people I’ve talked to in years that didn’t call me master.

“It’s a tie.” Chan stated. “Also I almost forgot to mention that Sanghoon holds the new quick fire record. at 1 minute exact.” Everyone was yet again left shook instead of the Elite team they should just be the shook team because they for real are always shook.

“Who are you? Why are you good at everything.” Minho glared at me yet again this time though he was hugging J.One from the back. It was honestly so cute.
“I’m trained in everything. Now I’ll be leaving. It’s getting early. I’ll see you tomorrow or not I’m not even sure.” I said walking out. Ignoring the fact that they were yelling at me to come back because they weren;t done talking to me or something. Just to make sure no one would follow me for extra precautions. I started walking on the rooftops of the buildings that were around. It took a minute to clibe the fire escape though and I think I ripped a whole in my shirt.

Thank lord, no one was up and I made it back before anyone was awake. I went into my room, grabbed my computer and did some research to find Bang Chan's number.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×××+×+×+×+×+

What's happening next. I already know . . . but you don't. Have fun it just gets stranger or not I mean I don't even know.