5

“Whatever you say daddy.” I didn’t think I had enough courage to call him that in real life like face to face. I guess I did and did it.

“Wanna get out of here and get something to eat.”

“I’ll go with you but i’m not eating anything.” I said standing up.

“And why aren’t you going to eat.” Chan got really close to my face.

“I’ve already eaten.” I swooped around him.

“Reason enough.” Chan muttered walking up next to me. “I want some street food. Know any good places.” Chan kept walking till we got to a car.

“No, I don't know any good places and is this your car?” I was shocked by the car we had stopped at. It was a jet black Rolls-Royce Sweptail. My father said that once I got my tattoo on the day of the Nabi I would get one just like this but with a pink interior.

“Isn’t it nice. I took forever to get it the way I like it.” Chan said, opening the door for me. It still has a new car smell which I adored.

After Chan had got his food we drove around. Talking about meaning less stuff. He asked me questions about myself and where I was from. I told him some of my story up till I was in Korea. I went around most of the main stuff like my brother, father, the clan. It was about 5 by the time we had finally stopped driving and talking. I needed to get home and fast is all I could think in that moment.

“Channie, I have to go.” I talked in a small cutesy voice. Just because I can kill anyone on spot doesn’t mean that I’m not cute. I’m kinda stubborn but other than that I love cute things and being soft. So to say I'm basically soft without the look of being soft. Mainly because I own an almost all black wardrobe.

“I’ll drop you off at your house.” Chan spoke in a softer tone than he does with the others. That was definitely not a good idea. If he knew where i lived he would actually murder me or at least get suspiouse as to why my house has a purple door.

“It’s fine. I would like to walk home.” I gave chan a kiss on the cheek and stepped out of the car. “Goodnight Channie.” With that I closed the door and walked off.
I enjoyed talking with Chan. I feel like most people would be awkward in a situation where they were calling someone by a nickname after they first met.  But I didn’t mind, he made me feel much more safe. I just guess that once you spend so much time doing nothing you become much less weird about everything going on. I have two weeks to enjoy my life to the fullest. Then after those two weeks it’s over for me rather I’m dead or the official leader of the Nabi. Either way I wanted to enjoy the time I had with Chan and the others.

It’s been around 2 weeks since I became an official member of the elite team today is Jisungs birthday. Funny enough Jisung was born a day before me. Tomorrow they want to celebrate my birthday with me but due to clan shit I can’t. It’s in 5 days and in 5 days I’ll be exposed to everyone. Worst part about this is that I was just getting used to Chan's attention. I really like him and I mean like, like him and know he’s going to hate me.

Not saying that nothing is going to stop me from making the most with him today. I was going to tell him either way. It’s obvious that he returns the feelings. So I might as well enjoy him while I can. He’s the only person I’ve ever been this close to. For reasons that are too obvious.
It was later and everyone had left the warehouse except for Chan and I; time to make my moves. “Channie, lets dance.” I said turning on some slowed down music.

“Why all of a sudden baby boy.” he asked, taking my hand as we started slow dancing.

“I really wanted to dance with you.” I said shyly. It wasn’t a lie, I've always wanted to dance with Chan.

“Ok then.” He said laying his head on me as we swiftly started dancing.

I hadn’t noticed I was crying into Chan’s chest. I was so sad and angry that there was no way to escape my fate. It’s not even that my fate was bad; it was just that I couldn’t live the rest of my life out with Chan and the rest of the Elite team. Once the boy behind the purple door was exposed I would lose everything.

“Angle, why are you crying.” Chan said softly, still dancing with me.

“I’m so sorry.” I mumbled under my breath barely over a whisper.

Chan removed his hands from my weight and put them to my face. Tilting my head up Chan looked into my eyes. “I really like you Sanghoon.” I broke down. If chan knew my real identity would he still have said that. Would Chan still love me if I was his worst enemy.

“I like you to Chan.” He leaned in closer, slowly closing the space between us.
Pulling away I looked into Chan’s eyes “I’ve enjoyed every second with you Chan.” I mouthed at him seeing how no words came out.

“I’ve loved every moment with you.” Chan whispered in my ear soon after pulling me into a hug.

A phone alarm had gone off in the background symbolizing that it was time for me to get going.

“I have to go Chan.” I said moving away.
“I’ll see you tomorrow?” He asked me. “ Grabbing my hand as I was about to exit the door.

“Yeah.” I said walking up to him and giving him one last hug knowing that it would most likely be the last. “Thank you.” is the last thing I said before walking away.

I feel so angry and mad knowing that this was as close to Chan as I could get. I don’t even want this. I don’t want to leave Chan. Most of all I don’t want Chan to be the one to kill me. Minho won’t get to have a happily ever after with Jisung if I don’t do this. Even if he left me I don’t want him to go through hell and back because of me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry it took so long I was to lazy copy and paste. The fact that I prefer wrote this so I didn't have to be lazy and became lazy anyway. . . .oops