Chapter 8

Once I had made it home I opened the gate and pulled to the parking lot and parked the car getting out to adore the house that was now mine. I walked it looking at the purple that I finally don’t have to hind behind. I went to my old room changing into some actual clothes that were comfortable. I decided on black shorts, a black tank top and the robe I had on in the first place. The maids and butlers were making their way in and out of my room to get all my things moved into the top floor. The whole top floor was one bedroom; it was the definition of a master bedroom. I of course wasn’t going to sleep in it alone. I was going to force Chan to sleep in it with me. It would be our room.
Just as I had made it to the main entrance there was a knock on the door. I saw the outline of all the boys. I skipped my way over to the door opening it with a smile. Innie, Minnie, and Jinne had the biggest smile once their faces as they  saw the inside of the house. Jisung yet again had his mouth hanging open but this time Changbin joined him. Chan was just staring around looking at details and of course Minho just looked blank.

“It’s hard to believe that I ran away from this place just to end up here again but under your control.” Minho said walking around.

“If I make you feel better I don’t plan on bossing any of you around until we have stuff to do and even then I’ll let you have freedom.” I didn’t want to be like my dad. I wasn’t going to be a literal boss more of a friend that tells you what to do everyone in a while.

“Where are the rooms.” Jeongin had asked.

“There everywhere you are allowed to have any bedroom that is a bedroom except for the room on the top floor it is mine.”

“Come on Jisung, you and I are going to my old bedroom.” Minho said, walking away grabbing jisungs hand as he walked. Leaving his luggage in the entrance to.

“Oh, I forgot we do have maids and butlers so there is no need for you to carry your luggage around while looking. As, you can tell, Minho already knew. When you find your room just press one of the buttons on the wall that are everywhere and someone will come find you.” Thank you Minho for reminding me.

The other boys had all started walking around the house to look for their rooms. I’m assuming that Seungmin and Jeongin are going to share a room and Changbin and Hyunjin are too. Chan had started walking away with them but I dragged him back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked him with a soft but stern voice.
“To look for my room.” Chan replied looked at me.

“You think I would let you off that easy.”
“I mean yes.”

“Wrong, you and I are sharing a room.”

“Oh, are we now.” He said, smirking at me.

“Yes now come on I want to show you around the room. Also, yes a tour is necessary. The room is the whole top floor.” I said, grabbing Chan’s dragging to the elevator.

“Calm down baby boy. No need to be in a rush. We have the rest of our lives.”  He commented as we made it to the top floor
.
“I’ll try my best. Also, this is basically me learning where everything is kind or tour. Like I know what's supposed to be up here I just don’t know where.” I said as the elevator doors open.

This time both of our jaws dropped. It was beautiful. There was a whole wall of windows. One of the windows was a door that led to a really nice balcony. Dark oak wood floors with black and blue fuzzy carpets placed around. The bed was a king sized bed that had soft cotton black sheets on it with a blue contrast blanket on the end. There was a fireplace with a tv blacked on it with a navy blue velvet couch set in front of it. There was also a minnie bare that looked to be fully stocked. There were two closets. Both walk in and with lots of space. If i’m right my closet has a secret passage in it that leads to a secret office. There was also another tinier room connected to it that was painted yellow and pink due to my request . . . I wanted a sunshine room.
“This is amazing.” Chan said plopping on to the bed. I walked over and sat above his head. Starting to play with his hair.

“I know.” I ran my hands through his hair as he let out a soft hum closing his eyes. We sat there for a few minutes.  “Can I ask you something Chan.”

“Yeah, what is it baby boy.” He hadn’t moved an inch.

“Were you disappointed when I was the one standing up there? ”

“Honestly, I should have noticed it sooner. Only two people have walked and made an elite team within minutes. You and Minho. Noone is that skilled.” He sat up and turned to look at me.

“You should really just give your clan away. I know that that one group is on the rise but I still like having competition.” I laid down completely on the bed.

“Your one crazy person you know.” Chan climbed on top of me.

“I could have told you that the day we met.” I smiled up at him.

“Why didn’t you run when you found out?”

“There was no point in running. If no one knew what I looked like it didn’t matter. If it makes you feel any better I did consider killing all of you at one point.” I said the last part bluntly.

“You really thought about it. When?”
“That day I tried out. I had full access to guns and perfect aim. When I challenged Minho I knew that if I took him out I could have easily killed everyone from that angle. I didn’t though."

“Why?”

“A man as hot as you doesn’t deserve to die and if they were your friends I was going to let them live.” I rapped my arms around him.

“I’m so hot you spared my life.” He leaned closer to my face.

“Yes.” I smiled and connected our lips.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is the last chapter till I get a new computer. I have around 5 other stories coming out soon.
Thus definitely isn't the end.