chapter 2

“For everyone who is new I and Bang Chan also known as CB97 the leader and son of the founder of the 답답해.”

‘I shouldn’t be here. I knew that I knew for sure I knew I shouldn’t be here. But i'm staying anyway.’

“Everyone who is here will be assisted by one use. These men with me are the elite team; you will be sorted by what you think you are best at. Seungmin and I.N. are our intelligence they are the best hackers I know. Spear.B and J.One are muscles they control most of what is going on when it comes to hand on combat. Hyunjin and Lee Know are the assassin and sniper squad leaders. I take care of anyone who thinks there is a triple threat I’m just saying this now if you think you are one you probably not but you can try anyway."

"Everyone can now split off into what categories they think fit best. Choose wisely because you only get one chance.” Everyone had split off and then it was just me and CB97. He wasn't even looking my way I’m guessing because he had thought no one was going to have the guts to actually try out for an elite spot.
The face he made when he realized I was standing in front of him was priceless. Like I know I'm small and look fragile but I’ve taken years of every class needed for self defence along with gun lessons and hacking lessons. I was truly trained to be a fighter and a leader. I don’t think there’s anything my father left for me to not know how to do. Father even left me in the woods and told me to make my way home.

“You think you have what it takes?” he said tilting his head at me with a grin.

“Would I be standing here if I didn’t.” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Fair enough. Where do you want to start?”

“Anything is fine, I can do it all.”

“If you say so. Let’s start with hacking.” he brought a computer over to me.”I want you to hack into the bank's system and transfer 10,000 dollars into my account.” If I’m being honest that was the eiserest thing he could have asked for. In class that’s the first real big thing they ask you to do after the basics. At one point it was just the warm up and then we had to start transferring money back because I had become a multi millionaire. Not like I wasn't in the first place though.

“Give me 20 seconds.” What can I say I've perfected the system.

“20 second. I donut you that good.” He said with susprition in his voice.

“And Done.” I had finished while he was doubting me.

“There’s no way you're donet that fast.” Yes there was.

“Check your account balance.” I was trying my best to not sound cocky.

“You, you are good.” He looked amazed.

“Ok, then. Next is one on one combat.”

“Sorry if this gets embarrassing for you.” I said walking to a mat and pulling it out.

“I doubt you’ll beat me.” Chan sounded overly confident. Just because I look like I do doesn't mean I can’t whoop your ass in 30 second.

We both got in a fighting stance. He took the first swing without even saying start. Bad for him though he was leaving some of his most precious powerpoints open and just as it had started it had ended I had him in the group. I barely tapped the pressure point so he should be fine in around 13 second.

“You're kidding me, how did I lose that fast?” He looked furious. Slowly but surely getting up.

“When you want to hit me you leave lots of your body open leaving enough time for me to get in and press down on a pressure point causing you to collapse.” I said walking over to a table with guns spread across it.

“Mhm. Now for the hardest part. You have 3 minutes to fire every gun. You must use every round in each gun, reload it and use every round, alongside that you must  hit every target straight in the head or the heart. I will be checking.” This was the fun part; this was usually the warm up exercise for training. At first it was a pain but slowly it got easier and now I can do it within 1:30.

“Got it.”  I started with a voice that sounded a little too excited if you know what I mean.

“And your time starts . . . now!” he yelled and I was off.

I went from right to left. Knowing everything about each gun; from what they're best at to what they are worst at. I even know the exact amount of rounds in each. They all went off one by one, some of them I even did at the same time. It was easier to double up on the tinier guns.

“Done!” i yelled, setting the last down.

“Chan close your mouth.” I said maybe too casually.

“That took you a minute exact! You single handley beat everyone in this room's record! You're absolutely amazing!”

He sounded so amazed it was kind of cute.
“My name is Kim Sanghoon.” I said with almost no tone in my voice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you ever has a question about the story just ask me . . .

: )