5

Three weeks later......

Yeah, I could understand a bit of surprise but usually it would have been teamed with catcalls and teasing suggestions for revenge. I was walking outside the Cavern when I suddenly found myself in warm male arms and a pair of savaging lips on mine. Aalam's kiss blew out my mind. He nibbled on my neck and then sank his teeth. It was exquisite pain with bone-melting pleasure.

"You've a bite mark on your neck," Hachiro states solemnly as I walk into his office.

"So?" I asked, knowing I sounded belligerent but too annoyed to care.

"Char, you're a hygiene freak. You hardly allow me to touch you with sweaty hands."

"Sabeen will allow you to sink your teeth in her flesh even if you don't brush for a week."

"Sabeen is too young for me. I'm attracted to her but I know Kaatakilla will treat her better."

"By age, yes, she's young but she's way more matured in mind than many other older women."

"I'm looking for someone who'll be able to handle my demands."

I keep silent until Hachiro speaks again,

"I wouldn't worry about Aalam."

"What about the Apollon situation?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"They didn't pull anymore stunts. I worry about that Kaamil guy. Got news he plans something big."

"It feels like the calm before the storm. The Cursors are using more advanced and deadly weapons."

"I ordered a few advanced body armors for the frontline soldiers. I know it hurts, so much blood."

"Think you could capture a medical Apollon? Alive? I could use some of their knowledge."

"Abba needs more time to develop the drug we found in Naara's body. I'll keep your request in mind."

"The peace we've now, I pray it lasts. I know all the logic points in the opposite direction, still......"

I get out from Hachiro's office and come back to my room. Guess what I see laid on my bed? A half-naked Aalam with sexy eyes and smile. I close the door behind me and sit on the bed beside him. He gets up slowly and puts one hand on my waist the other clasping my nape. He kisses me deep and gentle, stroking his tongue with mine. I put my hand in his hair as he takes of my hair clips to release my curls. He nibbles on my cheek and I arch my neck.

He takes off all my clothes until I am completely naked and lays me down on my back. He licks down my collarbone to the center of my breast. He kisses his way to my nipples and sucks and bites them each before moving down to my abdomen. When he kisses me on my navel, I arch my back to welcome him further. Then he goes down between my thighs and kisses and sucks me right there. He takes off his pants and slides his erection inside me, pulls back, then does it again until we both break apart.

AdoredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara