Chapter twenty

I went in my room through the elevators. I first took a shower and changed into a basketball vest and small black shorts.

I sat on my bed with my homeworks and started doing them.

"Still thinking?" someone asked opening my room.

"No," I said.

"How do you do your work without thinking about it?" Liam teased.

"Are you here to talk about my thinking?" I asked turning to face him, he closed the door behind him and came to sit on my bed.

"Would you mind to tell me what happened to you at school? It seems like it is bothering you!" he stated.

"Yes? Anyway Jessy saw me and you going to school," I said but didn't add that she threatened me.

"Hm! That's why you're upset? I know she threatened you. I know that girl had a crush on me since day one," he chuckled.  Oh! I like the sound.

"And why am I not bothered? I mean, I ....,"

"I like him and can't tell him! I don't know if it's crush or..... Jeez the boy is madening. I wish he's my mate, I always...."

"Back to life Bright," Liam interrupted my thoughts. He was smirking like a lunatic.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked annoyed.

"You're cute when you're thinking about me," he smiled that dimple smile.
God! I sound like a lunatic now.

"I wasn't thinking about you,"

"Kids, supper is ready," Sarah said at my door.

"We're coming," Liam said.

"Let's go," I said avoiding his staring. He was smirking at me.

"I like it though, am a fool, sounds crazy,"

"I like it when you think about me not yourself," he smiled at me and drugged me downstairs.

We ate in silence. As the elders were making small conversations among themselves.

"Are you going to sleep?" Liam asked me after we finished eating.

"First call Grace and then sleep. Today was tiring," I said.

"Hm! I didn't know you ever get tired of thinking about me," he smirked.

"I beg you to at least stop smirking," I chuckled.

"You want my dimple smile?" He smiled this time. This boy was driving me crazy.

Whenever talking to him or looking at him I can't resist thinking about his lips on mine. I feel secure around him, I feel happy, I don't know the magic he has got. Anyway every girl dream about him. But it was strange on me.

I was lying on my bed after calling my friend. All I did was think about him. I couldn't resist the thoughts anymore. I wanted to be near him. I wanted him all. I want his lips, caressing his body. I want him in my bed.

Jeez! Am naughty over the boy. Everything was strange. I didn't know the boy but I think he is driving me crazy. I needed to see him right then.

I woke up and went in his room but he wasn't there! I went downstairs but he wasn't there. That's when I remembered him telling me he was going for a walk.

"At this night? Oh shit! I forgot he's a vampire," stupid me.

I went in his room and stole one pillow from his bed it was the grey one. His bed had two pillows but one was red and another one grey so I took the grey one and cuddled with it untill I fell asleep.