Chapter twenty three

Addy's POV

We were in my room actually on my bed(me and Liam) I couldn't remove my eyes on him. He then turned to look at me.

"He's lips would feel good on mine," I thought but he smiled at me.

Fuck my brain! I forgot he can read my thoughts. But I couldn't remove my eyes on him. He looked at my lips and then my eyes.

I don't know what caught me because I immediately pulled him to me and started kissing him. Thanks God he kissed me back. We kissed as he started caressing my lower back then to my thighs.

I flinched but let him touch me. His hands were cold and work at the same time. I liked the feeling he made me have. He might had heard what I was thinking because he was smiling through the kiss.

"Mate!" I heard someone saying in my head but I knew this wasn't Liam mind linking me. It was something else.

Would Liam be my mate? Is he the one I was destinied to be with as I read in the other book about the super natures? Is he my other half? Because being near him brings me joy, knowing he is around brings me peace. It feels no wrong when thinking naughty about him. This can't be happening.

"May you please concentrate on our kiss! I want to always remember my first kiss with you," Liam said his lips away from mine. They felt naked. But his words made me blush.

"At least don't think alot you are shouting for me," he smiled pulling me again. He knew everything I want to say before I do anyway. No need of answering him.

He kissed me biting my lower lip asking for entrance. I immediately granted it. We tongue kissed. He left my lips and moved to my jaw line then to my neck. I was breathing heavily.

God I was too naughty that day hahaha.

He pulled the t-shirt I was wearing and I helped him remove it. He looked at my boobs for a while and started massaging them. This was embarrassing.

"You're fucking beautiful! You turn me on," he said breathless as he hungrily attached my lips again. By that time my brain couldn't work well. I couldn't digest everything he said.

I couldn't digest that he feels the same way about me. He is turned on? By me?! This all was new anyway because this was my first time kissing in bed.

By this time he was on top of me still kissing my every part of the body cursing with me moaning. Wait did I say moaning?! Yes moaning. It's embarrassing I know.

He kissed me on the lips again and this time his saliva tasted different. It tested like alcohol, like a sour medicine.

"What's it?" I asked but still I swallowed the liquid.

"It's my blood, I knew you wouldn't accept it so, thank to you, you wanted to kiss me and you did," he winked at me and got off of me.

"Wait! He wasn't interested in the kiss? He only wanted to give me his blood? And the foolish me thought he is my mate and he never feels the same? But I turn him on! "

"Stupid every girl can turn on a boy,"

"But this is not any boy! He's a fucking vampire,"

"And vampires are naughtier than humans,"

"Jeez, are you crazy? Like really you're having a mind conversation," he laughed, " let me tell you, you turn me on, you're not like other girls, i think I like you," he said the last sentence thoughtfully.

"You know you embarrass me?" I asked with my cheeks red.

"I know," he said raising his hands in surrender, " but I like it more when you blush," he teased.

"I hate you," I said throwing a pillow on him.

"And that's not what your mind says," he chuckled.

"Can you keep quiet for a while," I said.

"Can we get you to bed? It's late and tomorrow you have school," he said.

"Yes daddy! But I can help myself now. Anyway thanks for my ankle," I smiled at him.

"I would like it more if you call me daddy while me and you you know," he winked and my cheeks were burning red by then, "when will you stop being like that with me?" he asked pointing at my cheeks.

Jeez I was shirtless!! Why didn't I remember this!

"Don't worry, am doing nothing to your boobs," he smiled pointing at my braless tits. I pulled a pillow to hide myself, "you don't have to hide, I saw you anyway. And I like you topless," he chuckled.

"Can you please go to bed and leave me alone?" I told him.

"Make me," he teased. I pulled my t-shirt from the bed and wore it back I walked towards him.

"What do you want so that you can go to bed?" I asked.

"You vampires don't like to sleep during the nights?" He asked me.

"And you never sleeps during the day," I shrugged.

"Anyway I need you so that I can sleep," he winked at me. He was sexy doing that. I wanted to kiss him again.

"In which way?" I stupidly asked. I had nothing to say.

"Since you took my cuddling pillow, I thought I could cuddle up to you," he laughed at the idea.

"How about I give you the pillow back and you go to sleep?" I asked.

"I need you," he said pulling me with him in the bed. He made us go under the sheets.

"Is this what you sleep in?" Liam asked massaging my thigh since I was wearing very small shorts.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Doesn't it make you hot?" he asked.

"Am not a colded blood, I do know the difference between hot and cold conditions," I said.

"Ok! That hurts though," he smirked.

We slept in silence as I heard Liam saying:

"Goodnight Bright," he whispered while kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight too," I said.

"Hm! I want one kiss before...."I couldn't let him finish his sentence so I pulled him close to me and kissed him.

"Nights! Tomorrow is school," I said kissing his lower lip.

I slept well that night. I just wished I couldn't wake up.

***

Hoy guys. Let me hope you enjoy this because I had  written it with a sleepy mind, sleepy eyes and body.

I just tried to update before tym
And ily😘❤️

#PRIM