Taehyung's POV

Here I am again, wide awake. It  has been 7 months since the incident.

 The memories are still fresh in the back of my mind, playing over and over again. Both happy and sad ones.

 I am confused whether I should smile or cry.

 Why? Why was it you and not me? I tried to save you but failed.

 I lost you.

 Only if i could turn back time, I would want to be the one who dies after all who was the cause of your demise.

NEXT MORNING

I'm kinda used to it now. Sitting all by my self in classes after you're gone. You were the one who saw the real me and made efforts for me. No one else did. I had your company atleast. But now, I'm back to it.

Teacher's voice made me focus on her. She introduced as to a girl who seemed all excited and was grinning. Her name was Y/n. Unfortunately, she was told to be my seatmate.

She sat and greeted me only to get ignored. She didn't seemed to mind and we focused on the teacher.

It was the end of the school and I was about to make my way, when I heard someone calling me.

" Taehyung-ssi, Um since I'm new and don't have no notes from earlier classes.
Would you please lend me? " Y/n asked.

"Sure! Take English today since I don't need it for now. " I gave her and she thanked me with a bright smile. That reminded me of you.. well kind off.

I was walking when I felt someone following me. I turned around and it was Y/n. Is she stalking me? Why is she smiling? So weird. I ignored her, thinking
her house was on the way but she didn't stopped following me. I was getting annoyed. Thank god, I reached my house. I turned around and saw her entering the building opposite to mine.

So, she's my neighbour. I thought she was a weird stalker or something. She's not a stalker but still is a weird girl.