Chapter 1: Here we go again

During the Summer Natalie spent as much time as she could with her Family and being in the muggle world, it may have been a lot more simple compared to the Wizarding world but Natalie didn't mind, it was a nice break for her. Natalie would send a lot of letters to her friends over the summer. Natalie would send more to Ron though since his Father, Arthur was interested in muggles and how they lived and would ask Ron a lot when he found out he made friends who lived in the muggle world. So Natalie would go around her home town and take photos and write about them to send to Ron. Some of the questions Natalie was asked she did find amusing such as what is the formula of a rubber duck?.
Natalie would ask the others in the letters if Harry got in touch with them, all of them said no. Natalie was a little worried since she knew his family wasn't the most friendly people, she knew Harry would have his reasons to not send anything back. So Natalie would still write and send her letters to him anyway and hopefully it would put a little smile on his face, I'm sure the others would do the same.

Before leaving Her parents, Natalie decided to take some muggle things with her. Nothing too crazy , Natalie decided to take some music with her. Natalie was getting more into her music over the summer and she didn't want to leave any of that behind. Natalie would Move her head to the music and Zone out in the lyrics. It was like her escape, she was more careful listening to muggle music when she got to Diagon Ally, since muggle music was not as known and her Grandparents were not a big fan.
Diagon Ally was as crowded as Natalie remembered. Natalie found it amusing to see all the new First years getting their wand and being all exited. Natalie just smiled and remembered when she got her wand and everything she went through in her first year.
While walking along Diagon Ally Natalie noticed Another street called Knockturn Ally.
"What's this street" Natalie thought and looked in.
It was like the closes Natalie seen growing up.
It was a long and narrow street, you could hear water dripping from the pipes and people whispering and giggling.
It was very dark and it only had gas lights so parts of the street was pitched black.
Natalie didn't go to far down the street, she only wanted to have a quick look.
Natalie took and few steps in and automatically felt a weird atmosphere, it was an uneasy feeling. The talking slowly stopped and Natalie could hear and feel the wind go through her ears which gave Natalie a big chill down her spine. Natalie decided to just turn back around and continue her shopping.
Suddenly she felt long bony hand on her shoulder, the cold touch made Natalie quickly turned around to see a old man looking right at her, his eyes were cold and lifeless , face so wrinkled and pale.
"What do we have here" The man said turning to look at some people and looked back at Natalie. His eyes were now focused on her.
"Let go of me" Natalie shouted hitting the mans hand.
"This one has a bite to her" the man said walking closer to Natalie .
"Get, lost" Natalie said slowly walking back.
The man just let out a cold chuckle close to Natalies face.
Natalie put her hand over her face "gosh Merlin Have you heard of mint" Natalie said with disgust.
The man just gave her a amusing smile.
"Natalie!" A voice shouted, Natalie turned to see Harry running up the Ally to her.
"Harry?!" Natalie said with shock but she was also thankful to see a friendly face.
Natalie pulled Harry next to her and held onto his arm still keeping her eyes on the man.
The people in the Ally started to get closer to them and whisper to each other.
"What do we do" Harry whispered
"Like I would know" Natalie said still in shock, leaning closer to Harry.
Natalie slowly moved her hand towards her pocket where she kept her wand, when the man got close Natalie pointed it at his face, Natalie didn't get a chance to use a spell.
"HARRY, NATALIE" a familiar friendly voice shouted.
Natalie and Harry turned to look at where the sound came from.
"HAGRID" Natalie and Harry shouted, running to him and Natalie putting her wand back in her pocket.
Hagrid dragged them out of Knockturn Ally keeping an eye on the people who were around them.
"What were you two doing " Hagrid ask in a worried tone.
"I was just curious about it" Natalie said rubbing the back of her neck.
"I said the wrong word with flu power" Harry said
"With what" Natalie asked looking at Harry like he was speaking rubbish.
"A transportation powder" Harry responded "I'm new to it as well, I'll explain later".
Natalie just nodded "ok then" Natalie said.
"Harry, Natalie" Hermione shouted running towards them.
"Hey Hermione" Harry and Natalie said going in for a hug.
Natalie practically jumped on Hermione when she hugged her which made Harry laugh.
"Harry what happed to your glasses" Hermione said in shock.
Natalie was holding back a laugh. Hermione was always like this with harry, her and Nicole are the mothers of the group so to speak. Hermione fixed Harry's glasses and dragged Natalie and Harry to the book shop where everyone was.