Chapter 12: Fate

After the chamber Harry and Natalie kept things rather quiet. While Natalie was walking past the Gryffindor table Harry grabbed her arm.
"You good" Harry whispered, Natalie just nodded and went to the Hufflepuff Table and put her head down.
"You need to not over think this" Amelia said .
Natalie told Amelia everything when she got to the common room and since then she kept thinking about Tom and her Grandfather.
"My grandfather help to kill her" Natalie whispered to Amelia.
"No wonder she hated me when she met me" Natalie said .
"And Nicole.." Natalie said but was cut off.
"Natalie stop...don't lump yourself with something you didn't do" Amelia reminded Natalie.
Natalie just covered her head and let out a sigh.
Natalie felt as if their was a thunderstorm going off in her mind with the amount of emotions she was feeling, and she didn't and to put them on anyone else so she would rather just hide her face and go through it herself.
Amelia turned to the others who seen it and just shrugged her shoulders.
Natalie looked up to see Nicole walking down the hall, "it's Nicole" Natalie said getting up and running to Nicole for a hug.
"Gosh Nat another squeeze and I'll be back in the hospital" Nicole says with a chuckle.
Everyone followed behind to give Nicole a hug and welcoming her back.
Natalie did her best to hold back emotions, the thought of Nicole going through the same thing as Myrtle and even Sophie just put a lump in her throat.
Everyone knew her smile was not real but didn't want to push it.
"What can we do" Amelia whispered to Katie.
Katie looked at Amelia and back at Natalie.
"Take her mind off it to start" Katie says.
"Music" Hermione interrupted.
"Music of course" Katie said giving Hermione I high five.
"But we don't really have music she likes" Amelia said.
"I can help with that" Hermione said .
"She told me some of the Muggle music she likes" Hermione says dragging Amelia and Katie back to the common Gryffindor common room.
Amelia and Katie just looked at Hermione while she was going through things in the room.
"What are you" Katie said .
"This" Hermione said showing an object.
"What is that" Amelia asked
"It's what Muggles use for music" Hermione said.
"I let Natalie use it now and then".
"That's great" Amelia says.
"Why don't we give her it and just have some fun" Katie mentioned.
"Not mad about that" Hermione says walking past Katie and Amelia.
When they got back to the great hall they noticed that Natalie was away.
"Soph" Amelia said.
"ye what is it" Sophie responded.
"have you seen where Nat went" Amelia asked.
"umm..she said she was just going for a walk" Sophie said shrugging her sholders,
"we asked if she wanted us to come along but she said no" Ron said overhearing the conversation.
"I see" Amelia said walking back to Hermione and Katie.
"she's somewhere" Amelia said, Katie suggested that they split up to find her so it would be quicker.

Amelia was walking past the moving staircases when she seen Draco who was looking around as If he was looking for something...or someone.
"looking for Nat to" Amelia said out of nowhere making Draco turn in confusion,
"oh its you Bright" Draco said.
"Amelia is fine" Amelia said looking around, "Have you seen Nat" Amelia asked.
"No" Draco responded.
"she would normally go to the painting of her grandad but that got moved so she's probably at the new place" Draco mentioned.
"And that is" Amelia said hoping Draco knew.
"no clue" Draco said looking away, still a bit awkward around Natalies friends.
"Want to help me look for her" Amelia asked Draco.
At first Draco looked at Amelia like she had gone mad but he could tell that she was being serious and decided to join her. while looking for Natalie Draco and Amelia started to talk about each other and just a simple get to know, Draco got to know and understand Natalies friend sand see parts of them that would explain what she got along with them. Draco also got to see a new side to Natalie that she didn't show when she was around him.
"she really said that to lock-heart" Draco said in shock,
"Apparently, that's what harry said anyway" Amelia said looking around for Natalie. Amelia seen Draco face change the second he heard Harrys name.
"why harry" Amelia asked stopping on the steps.
"what about him" Draco asked.
"I mean the second you hear is name with Natalie you get mad, even when Natalie is not in the picture" Amelia mentioned. Draco looked at Amelia and looked away,
"Because" Draco said but Amelia just crossed her arms and kept looking at Draco.
"Natalie doesn't like him that way if that's the worry" Amelia said walking past Draco, it took Draco a second to process what Amelia said.
"HOLD ON" Draco said running to catch up to Amelia who was now laughing.
"Nat was right" Amelia said.
"About what" Draco asked.
"When you are comfortable with someone you are actually not a bad person" Amelia said.
"Natalie told you that" Draco asked Amelia, Draco did his best to hide a small blush.
"yep she did, and I know you are blushing" Amelia said smirking.
"how did you...I was not blushing" Draco said trying to act tough.
Amelia just laughed and continued to walk, "their she is" Amelia said pointing to Natalie.
"oh harry to" Amelia said.
"hes fast". Amelia looked to Draco who had an angry look on his face.
"let them talk, you will have a one to one with her" Amelia said trying to calm Draco down and remind him that he is still her friend.