Chapter 2: Back at Hogwarts

Natalie Managed to find an empty cabin on the train after ages of looking.
Natalie sat in the cabin stretching herself out and relaxing. Natalie missed this, the excitement of going to Hogwarts. Natalie was looking out the door to see if any of her friends were on yet.
Natalie seen all the new kids giggle about their first year. Even though Natalie was only going into her second year it still gave her a warm feeling, one of the kids cats came into the cabin.
"Hello" Natalie said with a high pitch voice petting the car.
"Oh sorry" The little boy said .
"It's ok" Natalie said petting the cat.
"First year" Natalie asked looking up at the boy and the boy nodded.
"I'm in my second" Natalie said with a smile.
The boy looked slightly uneasy.
"You will be fine, no matter what house you are in , the house will be lucky" Natalie reassuring the boy with her usual smile.
The boy just smiled " thanks miss" the boy sad running off with his cat.
Natalie sat back down and let out a long sigh.
"Wonder where everyone is" Natalie thought since she didn't see any of her friends yet. Natalie didn't worry though, she knew she would see them at Hogwarts so a little longer wouldn't be a bother.
While Natalie was getting herself comfortable she heard a familiar voice walking past.
"Great" Natalie mumbled to herself hiding her head in her arms.Draco looked into the cabin to see Natalie looking out the window not even paying any attention to him, all he could see was small strands of her short hair over her eyes and her head tucked into her arms.
Seeing Natalie like that gave Draco a sharp pain in his chest. Draco opened the door , he didn't say anything at first and just looked at her and then back at his friends.
"I'll catch up" Draco says to his friends, looking back at Natalie .
Draco leaned forward to see if he could get Natalies attention.
"I know you don't want to talk to me" Draco said sitting as far away from Natalie as he could.
Again Natalie didn't say anything. Natalie didn't know how to feel, she was mad at him for how he was at Diagon Ally but she was also happy hear his voice again.
Draco just let out a sigh after a few minutes of Natalie not saying a word. "I'll see you at Hogwarts" Draco said leaving the cabin.
The second he left Natalie turned around . Natalie covered her face with one of her hands . "Why am I like this" Natalie thought tilting her head back to look at looking at the window. Natalie didn't want to stay mad at Draco but she didn't want him to get away with his behavior either. Natalie knew he could be nice but she didn't understand why he didn't show it.

Thankfully Natalie didn't have to stay in thought for long. Two voices were walking past which Natalie knew right away. Natalie jolted up and opened the Cabin door.
"Mione, Soph" Natalie shouted which made them run over for a group hug.
"Hey Nat" Sophie and Hermione said.
"You alone in the Cabin" Sophie said.
"Yes" Natalie said letting them in.
The three of them started talking and having a joke together.
Natalie didn't notice that Draco walked past a few times looking right at her.
"He won't give up will he" Hermione said rolling her eyes.
"Who?" Natalie said looking to the door
"Your boyfriend" Sophie said teasing.
"He's not my Boyfriend" Natalie said crossing her arms.
Sophie looked at Hermione and Hermione whispered the situation to her.
"Seriously" Sophie said looking back at Natalie leaning forward not believing what she heard.
"Too right you would be mad" Sophie said
"But he's acting like a lost puppy"Hermione said confused.
"Aww" Sophie said with a laugh mimicking Draco's faces that he made at Natalie.
"Making fun of him is being just as bad" Natalie said looking at Sophie .
"I know but it's too easy" Sophie giggled.
Natalie just looked away.
"Have you talked to him since Diagon Ally" Hermione asked .
"He came in earlier but I didn't say anything" "heck I didn't even look at him" Natalie said in a high pitched voice.
"Well looks like he wants to talk" Sophie said trying to hold back a laugh.
"And misses you" Hermione says still not believing what she was saying.
Natalie just sighed,
"If I see him again I will...maybe" Natalie said.
"You can also ask Nicole, she is in the same house as him" Hermione mentioned.
"Guess so" Natalie said looking away.
Sophie and Hermione just shrugged it off and dropped the topic.