Chapter 9: Hidden Close

The Next Morning No one was allowed to go in to see Nicole which made Everyone more worried about her.
Nicole was still in the frozen state which was hard for some people to see.
Eventually Madam Pomfrey Agreed to let people see her but only one at a time.
When Everyone had free time they could go and see Nicole as much as they could.
While Harry was Walking back from his Visit to Nicole he noticed Natalie talking to a group of other Slytherins.
Harry just stood and waited a while till Natalie finished.

Once Natalie was finished she turned to see Harry leaning against the wall almost falling asleep.
"If you are tired go to bed" Natalie shouted which made Harry jump.
"Dont do that nat" Harry said with a little laugh.
"Why were you asking all the slytherins question?" Harry asked.
"I was asking about Nicole" Natalie said.
"I see" Harry said with a little sigh.
"Why were you just standing here anyway" Natalie questions.
"Oh ye, I was going to ask you something" Harry said standing up straight.
"Ok" Natalie says confused
"Sophie and Katie mentioned to me that you also hear those weird sounds" Harry mentioned.
Natalie just opened her mouth but no sound was able to come out.
After a while eventually Natalie was able to explain to Harry what she was hearing and Harry was surprised to hear how similar it was.
A call, a high pitched sound it was all to similar.
"At least I'm not the only one" Harry said with a sigh of relief.
"But it's more as to why" Natalie said crossing her arms.
"That's true" Harry said.
After Natalie and Harry were passing ideas to one another they decided to walk around the castle to see if they could find any sign of something that could help them.
After ages of looking they didn't have the best luck in finding anything. Harry and Natalie were walking down one of the halls when they head a high pitched call down one of the darker halls of the castle.
Harry and Natalie looked At each other and Harry decided to follow the sounds
"No way Harry" Natalie said walking backwards,
"Come on Nat we need to find out what we keep hearing" Harry said walking up to Natalie .
"Nope Nope" Natalie said.
"Oh come on" Harry said grabbing Natalies arm and dragging her along. Natalie knew she wasn't going to be able to get out of it so she just accepted her fate and followed.
The closer they got to the source of the sound the louder it got.
"At least we know we are the only ones hearing it" Natalie said covering her ears.
Harry was too focused on the sound to respond to what Natalie said.
"It's coming from this wall" Harry said tapping on the wall in Random places.
Harry just walking around the area thinking it was going to be somewhere else, Natalie just leaned against the wall and watched, the second she leaned against it however she fell right back with a loud scream.
"NAT" Harry said turning around to see their was now a gap in the wall and Natalie on the floor.
"Nat you ok" Harry said helping Natalie up .
"I'm ok" Natalie said rubbing her head.
"How did you" Harry said looking into the room.
"Not sure" Natalie responded peaking from behind harry putting her head on his shoulder.
It was a long narrow room with a little door at the end , when looking up it was almost looking up at the night sky.
"Wow" Harry said walking in.
"Harry" Natalie said falling a little as he walked away, hesitant about going in.
"It will be fine Nat come on" Harry said still walking along the hall.
Natalie let out a sigh and walked in, The second Natalie walked in she automatically felt uneasy.
"It looks like some kind of close" Natalie said putting her hands and dragging them across the wall.
"How do you know" Harry asked.
"Well the size it a dead give away, and that like room at the end could of Been a classroom or something" Natalie mentioned looking around.
"And this" Harry said looking up.
Natalie looked up to see a small window.
"If it's in Hogwarts then It shouldn't have a window their" Natalie said confused.
"Well also this could be different from Muggles ones" Natalie said.
The more they walked the less uneasy Natalie felt.
"Look at the door" Natalie said walking past Harry.
"The patterns" Natalie said softly lightly touching the door.
Natalie pushed the door lightly to see it was some sort of office.
"Wow" Harry said walking in behind Natalie who was just as in Aw as Harry was.
"It's as if it's frozen in time" Natalie said looking at papers out of place, books piled up in different parts of the room. The smell was strong of old books.
All Natalie and Harry could do was cough, "gosh this dust" Natalie said between coughs.
"How old is this place anyway" Harry questions.
"Very old" Natalie said looking at the books.
Harry walked over to the desk to see if he could find anything.
"Look at this Nat" Harry said picking up a paper.
Natalie walked over and looked at what Harry was holding.
"It's like a diary" Natalie said taking the page.
"What does it say" Harry asked.
"It's just like" Natalie mumbled.
"Like what" Harry said.
"Like what happened to Nicole, look" Natalie said handing Harry the paper. While looking at the paper Harry felt uncomfortable with it.
"Too much like it" Harry said looking at Natalie .
Harry folded the paper and put it in his pocket.
"The way it was written though it is as if the person was in the 1800s" Natalie mentioned which made them more confused.
"These books as well" Natalie mentioned
Harry watched Natalie as she was amazed by it all.
"No surprise you like all this stuff" Harry mentioned.
"Well this is more interesting then leaning about numbers in maths" Natalie said.
"Guess so" Harry said with a chuckle.
Harry was looking to see if he could find any name to link to this room, Harry looked through all the drawers on the desk till he found a letter that wasn't opened.
"Umm" Harry said slightly concerned.
"Natalie" Harry said.
"Ye what" Natalie responded.
"Do you know a Harold Smith" Harry asked.
"Nope" Natalie said raising an eyebrow.
Harry just sighed with relief.
"Why?" Natalie asked
"This letter" Harry said showing her the letter .
"Dont worry About it" Natalie said putting it back.
For some reason Harry had a weird feeling about the letter and sneaked it into his pocket.
Harry was looking around when he heard this low growl sound. He slowly turned to Natalie who was just as scared as he was.
"We should"
"Go ye" Natalie interrupted grabbing Harry and running. As they ran they could hear the sound getting closer and closer to them. For once Natalie didn't think and just kicked the wall and bolted out.
"Gosh Nat haven't seen you run that fast" Harry said out of breath.
"I was not going to just chill was I" Natalie said lying on the floor.
"You still have the paper" Natalie asked.
Harry nodded and showed Natalie.
"Good" Natalie said standing back up.
"We have link to Nicole at least" Harry said.
"But not true voice" Harry looked down.
"Well it showed us the room" Natalie mentioned.
Harry looked up at Natalie .
"That is true" Harry said.
"You keep the letter" Natalie said.
"Why" Harry asked.
"Well most of you are in Gryffindor so it easy to keep it safe" Natalie said
"Plus Hufflepuffs are too nosy" .
Harry was trying to hold back a laugh.
"Just saying" Natalie said putting her hands in the air.
"SHOOT CLASS" Harry shouted.
"Oh crap" Natalie said .
"SEE YOU NAT" Harry said running off.
"SEE YOU" Natalie shouted back running the other way. Thankfully they were lucky that no one questioned them. Both Harry and Natalie throughout their lessons could help but think about the room and to give their friends all the details.