Chapter 5: Little Voice

Hermione was in the library as usual doing her work when she noticed that Sophie was looking around as if she was hiding from someone.
"Soph" Hermione whispers to grab her attention, Hermione had to say Sophies attention.
"what" Sophie whispers heading over to Hermione.
"what are you doing" Hermione asked.
"trying to figure out who that man was that I seen the other day" Sophie mentions
"Hold on, what" Hermione says confused.
"oh right" Sophie says leaning closer to Hermione.
"me and Nicole seen a man walk past us, he was not a professor and he hid his face" Sophie said taking out some books
"but his presence was familiar in some way" Sophie said with a confused look.
"It will be hard for you to figure out, did you see any features" Hermione asked.
Sophie just shook her head to say no, Sophie let out a quiet sigh
"could of been Hagrid" Hermione said putting her focus back on a book.
"If it was Mione I would not be doing this" Sophie added.
"Besides he was far too short" Sophie pointed out.
"Good point" Hermione says.
"what's got you down Soph" Natalie says walking over to them.
"Oh hi Nat" Sophie says with a smile.
when Natalie started to talk to Hermione more Sophie started to recognise the presence that Natalie had.
"Its the same" Sophie said randomly.
Natalie just looked at Sophie confused while Hermione let out a sigh
"here we go again" Hermione says.
"what"Natalie asked
"the random man" Was all Hermione says and went back to her work.
"Nicole told me about that, Sophie its just" Natalie said but Sophie cut her off.
"you have the same presence"Sophie said grabbing Natalies arm and dragging her out the library.
"what, Sophie hold on" Natalie said when she got the chance to.

After ages of Sophie pulling Natalie she finally stopped.
"This is where I seen the man" Sophie says looking around the floor.
"and you re hunting on the floor because" Natalie says with a long pause.
"he might of dropped something" Sophie says looking up at Natalie.
"Sophie this is not Scooby doo" Natalie mentioned.
"what" Sophie says confused.
"Muggle show, anyway what are you trying so hard" Natalie says sitting on the grass.
"It could be a link to your grandad" Sophie added.
"Soph I highly doubt he would just randomly come here" Natalie said with a scoff.
"What if that's what he wants you to think" Sophie says going close to Natalies face.
"my grandad liked to joke around but not like this" Natalie says pushing Sophie away a little.
Sophie did not say anything and kept looking, after a while Natalies patience was starting to fade, Natalie looked up to see Harry, Natalie thrown a little rock to get his attention and moved her head at Sophie, asking Harry to help. Harry noticed Sophie and nodded yes and headed down to them. Harry knew Sophie was very determined person, it just could be for the random things, but that's what he liked about her, she was unpredictable.
"Whats she looking for now" Harry asked Natalie.
"Something about my Grandad" Natalie mentioned rolling her eyes.
"She's helping at least" Harry says placing his arm on Natalies shoulder.
" I mean appreciate it but still, this" Natalie says pointing to Sophie who was still looking at the floor.
"Sophie is full of surprises,Nat give her time" Harry says.
"fine" Natalie says with a little sigh and worry.
Harry looks over to Natalie and knows right away what she's feeling.
"I know you don't want us to worry too much but we are your friends, we can't help it" Harry says nudging Natalie a little.
"I know but still" Natalie says.
"LOOK AT THIS NAT" Sophie shouts "oh hi harry" Sophie says after with a surprise.
"thanks for the welcome" Harry says with a laugh.
"what did you find Soph" Harry asked.
Sophie put her hand out and found what appeared to be a small object.
"seriously" Harry says confused.
"Hold on" Natalie says taking the spoon off Sophie.
"Its a golf award" Natalie says surprised.
"a what" Sophie says confused.
"A muggle sport Soph" Harry says leaning on Sophie.
Sophie just gave a surprised look.
Natalie looked at the object , it had the letters R.S On it, it was a bit rusty.
Natalie just turned to Sophie and Harry with a smile.
"It can't be though" Natalie says softly.
"who else could it be" Sophie asked.
"not many" Harry pointed out.
Natalie just gave Harry and Sophie a serious look,
"If this is his...then" Natalie said with a pause.
"Back to some adventures" Sophie said all exited.
Natalie and Harry just looked at Sophie.
"No" Natalie says while harry said yes.
"you two are made for one another" Natalie says laughing which Sophie and harry joined In.
"what are you going to do with the object" Harry asked.
"not too sure" Natalie questions.
"but thanks Sophie" Natalie says going in for a hug"
"Im nosy what can I say" Sophie says hugging Natalie back
"just keep it for now and if someone asks for it you can return it" Harry says.
Natalie just nodded and put the object in her pocket.
"well lets get inside, in freezing" Sophie says walking back in.
"no surprise you were crawling on the floor" Harry added catching up with Sophie.
Natalie just stood and watched her friend walk in, Natalie took out the object one last time and took a goof look at it, she knew it was similar to the ones her mother had back in the muggle world, but it couldn't be him?, why would he say hidden?.
while walking back in Natalie started to get this ringing sound in her ear, Natalie just rubbed her ears thinking nothing off it.
"Natalie" A random sound said. Natalie turned to look back to where Sophie found the object, Natalies heart started to race, she's heard her name randomly be said before but she just always assumed it was her imagination. but now that she's a witch those little imaginations don't feel so imaginary. Natalie couldn't see anyone and eventually the ringing feeling stopped, along with her name being randomly said in between the ringing.
"you ok nat" Harry says running back to Natalie.
"umm nat" Harry says concerned and tapped her shoulder.
Natalie made a little shocked sound and turned towards harry, "Oh harry, ye ye I'm ok" Natalie says quickly walking past him.
"come on lets not leave Sophie confused" Natalie says walking off.
Harry looks over to the same spot Natalie was looking at, confused as to what she could of seen.
"I wonder" Harry said to himself walking over to where Natalie and Sophie would be.

Throughout the day Natalie would keep looking at the object and wishing in a way it was just someone with the same name and was also into muggle sports.
Natalie decided to take a walk down the halls when she seen a crowd of students walk past her.
"what's going on" Natalie said running up to Fred.
"not sure" he said.
"maybe a proffesor got hurt" Another student said.
Natalie just pushed on ahed to see Harry, Ron and Hermione next to miss Norris, who's body was stiff almost as if she was dead.
Natalie just let out a gasp, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.
Natalie looked at Hermione who was just shaking her head like mad trying to make people see it wasn't them.
"you are next Mudbloods" Draco said forgetting Natalie was near him.
"shut it Draco" Natalie said hitting him
"or you will be next" Natalie added which made other Slytherins laugh.
Natalie just rolled her eyes glad. Mr filtch was not too happy to see his cat petrified.
He was practically threatening harry and the others as well. Natalie was about to walk over till another student grabbed her and told her that the professors were coming.
Natalie just stood were she was, hoping that at least a professor would know that it was not Harry and the others.
"she's not dead" Dumbaldore said walking over to Harry.
"she's been petrified" Dumbaldore added
everyone was in shock whispering about to one another.
"not that hard to see' Natalie mumbled to herself.
"I agree" someone whispered which made Natalie move to look behind her.
"Nicole don't do that" Natalie said trying to hold back a laugh.
Natalie and Nicole watched as the Professors discussed what was going to happen while students were talking among themselves and gossiping.
Natalie went over to Fred and George to see what they were thinking in the situation while Nicole stayed where she was.
Nicole noticed that Draco was acting up again and talking about Harry and the others.
"Watch ya mouth Malfoy" Nicole said nudging him harshly.
"Shut it wast" Goyle said.
Nicole just glared at Goyle and cracked her knuckles.
"Ooo shes getting mad" Crabbe said with a scoff .
"A word Draco" Nicole said dragging him off.

"Why are you at it again Draco , Natalie has told you" Nicole said but Draco just scoffed and walked off.
"That's it" Nicole said grabbing Draco and making him sit down .
"You are lucky Malfoy because if it was anyone else you would get a smack" Nicole mentioned.
"You know how much we mean to Natalie including you" "who cares what Crabbe and Goyle think" Nicole says.
"It's not just them" Draco says again walking off.
"Who else like" Nicole asked almost getting fed up.
"None of your business now it is west" Draco said walking back into the crowd.
"Draco" Nicole says.
"Just drop it west" Draco said turning to talk to Goyle.
Nicole just sighed and walked over to Natalie who was looking at basically nothing.
"Natalie" Nicole said which gave Natalie a fright.
"Oh hey Nicole" Natalie said clearing her throat.
"You ok" Nicole asked.
"Ye I'm ok, just thought I heard something" Natalie reassuring Nicole.
Natalie wasn't sure why now she was hearing those random sounds but she did know it was to do with the object that Sophie found earlier. It felt almost like someone was calling for Natalie which Natalie didn't know it if was a good thing or a bad thing.