Episode 25: (Keefe's POV)

Before:

Biana shrugged, climbing to her feet. "Welp, it was worth a shot. Anyway, I gotta go, my mom wanted me and Fitz home for dinner. We'll both be going now, so bye! And he says bye too, I'm sure. Want me to give him a kiss for you?" Biana puckered perfectly glossed lips, laughing when Sophie gave her a shove.

"Goodbye, Biana," Sophie said pointedly, trying not to laugh.

"Okay, okay! But seriously, think about what I said. And go talk to Keefe!" She shouted over her shoulder on the way out the door.

(Before he went to Sophie's)

"We're really making a habit of this, huh," Biana grinned through the imparter.

Keefe smirked. "What can I say? You just can't stay away from me."

"Um, you're the one who hailed me," Biana reminded him.

Keefe shrugged before he remembered she couldn't see it. "I sensed that you wanted to talk to me. I'm special that way."

"Yeah, it's not like you can read emotions or anything," Biana rolled her eyes. "Anyway, what did you hail me about?"

"Well, firstly, what's going on with you and Dex?" Keefe avoided the real reason he hailed her. Although he was curious...

Biana turned beet red, shaking her head. "Nothing! We're friends!"

"Who like each other. And have been visiting each other's houses quite a bit! Anything you wanna tell me? I promise, I can keep a secret... unless it's super juicy. That's just too good of an opportunity to pass up."

Biana sealed her lips, pretending to lock them with a key.

"That just makes everything more suspicious! Now I know something's up with you and Deckie the Techi."

Biana winced. "Deckie the Techi? I think my flowers just wilted from horror."

Keefe rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "You're right, I can definitely do better. How about... Dexy the S-"

"Please don't finish that sentence," Biana's face was so red it looked purple.

Keefe pouted, trying to drag the gossip from his friend. "But Biiiiaaaannnnaaa," he whined, dragging out every letter in her name. "I wanna know! All you have to do is let me read your emotions, and then I'll know! You won't even have to tell me!"

"Fine, I'll tell you what's happening with me and Dex," Biana said, waiting until Keefe grinned to add, "When you tell Sophie you like her."

Keefe groaned. "I walked right into that, didn't I."

"Yup! And I mean it! You have to tell her eventually, Keefe," she reminded him. "And there's no better time than now. She and Fitz are broken up, and my brother better be giving her some space."

Keefe blinked, fighting down the rising hope that bloomed in his heart. "I thought you were Team Fitzphie?"

"Eh, I don't really care who she ends up with... as long as she knows what her options are," She added, raising an eyebrow pointedly. "But Fitz needs to let Sophie think about things. They only broke up yesterday, he shouldn't be trying to 'win her back,' or whatever."

Keefe agreed, though he wasn't sure whether his reasons were purely selfish.

They probably were.

"So, what did you hail me about?" Biana pressed. "It's gotta be something."

Keefe winced. He didn't exactly regret hailing her... okay, he did.