Episode 33: (Sophie's POV)

Before:

"Oh, come on, Kophie, anyone?" Marella put in.

Everyone except Sophie (who was covering her flaming face with her hands) stared at the blond, simultaneously shaking their heads.

Marella shrugged. "Whatever."

"Can we... just drop this subject?" Sophie suggested. When the others started to protest, she added, "For now? Pleeeaaase?"

Biana pouted. "But-"

"Fine, we can change the subject," Marella smirked. "How's Dex doing, Biana?"

"I actually talked to him recently, he's fine," Sophie answered, confused at the question. "Why?"

Maruca, Linh, and Marella groaned, while Biana made a motion of zipping her mouth shut and throwing away the key.

"I seriously thought we were done with oblivious Sophie," Maruca griped. "But she's still there!"

Sophie frowned.

"Sophie," Marella said slowly, as though she were a child. "You know how Biana and Dex like each other?"

Sophie sighed and nodded.

"Well, Biana has been over at his house quite a bit lately. And we know it's not to visit the triplets," Maruca added with a grin. "So, the only logical solution is that Dexiana has finally happened!"

"Wait, what?" Biana blurted. "When did we decide on Dexiana?"

"We? You don't get a say in your ship name. And you obviously aren't denying it, so... Dexiana for the win!" Marella cheered.

"Wait, so... Dex and Biana are together?" Sophie asked, her mind working to catch up.

The entire group groaned again, Biana included.

"Fine! Yes! Dex and I are together! Fine!" Biana threw her hand up in defeat. "Are you happy?"

Marella, Maruca, and Linh nodded. "Very. Thank you very much, Miss Vacker," Linh teased.

Biana sighed, and Sophie suddenly came to a realization. "So, you're dating... my cousin? But that means that if you get married-"

"I think you mean when they get married?" Linh assisted. Biana covered her face.

"Yes, sorry, when. That means when you get married, you'll be my cousin-in-law!"

"That means Fitz will also be your cousin-in-law," Maruca realized. "But by marriage. So it's fine."

Sophie shuddered. "Still."

Biana, still covering up her face, said in a muffled voice, "Can we please change the subject again?"

Maruca scowled. "Boring. But fine. Marella, Linh, what's up with you guys?"

Biana held up a hand before Sophie could voice her confusion.

"Yeah, there's been a lot of hand-holding and secret glances and stuff. You guys aren't exactly subtle."

Linh groaned. "Seriously?"

Biana grinned. "Yup! We all had to go through it, you do too!"

"Fine. We aren't exactly... dating? But we are- sort of- together," Marella's face was a mask, bored even, but her eyes darted nervously around the group, as though concerned about how they would react.

Sophie gasped. Linh bit her lip, but the blond broke out in a huge smile.

"Yay! That's great!"

Linh and Marella let out their breath with a whoosh.