Heath Ledger and Feminism

*Stiles

Derek made dinner and made me take my medicine. I go to my room ready to change, and get out of my wig which was starting to itch. I wipe off my makeup and put on my cute gray sweatpants with a black crop top.

I walk back out into the main living area where I plop down onto the couch.

Scrolling through Netflix, I find 10 things I hate about you deciding to watch it. Definitely not just because of health ledger, even though I would give my life for that beautiful man. Derek came in the room, in plaid pants and and a tight long sleeve shirt that showed the contour of his muscles.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

" 10 things I hate about you, really?" He raises his eyebrows in a question look.

My mouth drops open and I scoff, " I'm going to pretend you didn't just insult the best movie ever, come on, its not an option now," I say patting the seat next to me.

That earns a smile from Derek, he had the prettiest smile. I know its weird but he also had perfect teeth, and the canine teeth were perfectly pointy.

Wonder what it'd feel like if he nip me with those perfect teeth, I'd definitely let him.

Derek sat down beside me, and i pressed play before getting us popcorn.

"It's so cliche, like every other 90's Rom Com, what so special?"

"Um, Heath Ledger, and feminism clearly."

Derek looks at me for a minute, "Ok, I'll give you that, its still cliche though,"

"Just watch the movie, grumpy,"

* Derek

We finish the movie and stiles looks happily over at me.

"Ok, your turn, what your favorite movie?"

"I don't have one."

"Oh come on grumpy pants everyone has a favorite movie," Stiles says poking me in the stomach.

"Ohhhh, I know your embarrassed, thats so cute," Stiles says sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny, and for your information I'm not embarrassed because I'm very comfortable in my masculinity,"

"Wow its seems like I still didn't get an answer, deflecting Derek?"

"It's the Titanic," I say blushing slightly, I've gotten so much shit for that.

Stiles just giggles before searching it and clicking play, "see that wasn't so bad, its one of my favorites to."

Somewhere between Victorian car sex and a snobby dinner with family I fell asleep.

I wake up to the rolling credits, laying back with my head on the arm rest, I realize that stiles is laying on top of my chest, arms curled up around his face, and my arm wrapped around him with my fingers laced together, like I was afraid i would let go.

I shift, and Stiles mumbles before rubbing his head on my chest. Which made me, for the tiniest second, not want to get up.

He's still asleep, no need for him to know we accidentally snuggled.

I move out from under him and gentle slide my arms behind his back and behind his knees, lifting his paper light body his head rolling onto my shoulder. He was drooling slightly which made me suppress a smile.

I laid him down and pulled the covers over him as he adjusts, burying his head into his pillows. He had his arms curled up around his face again holding the blankets with his head stuffed into the pillow. I hear his breathing, the comforter raising up and down each time he puffed out and drawn in little breathes.